Page 24 of 83 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    Lucky you. Mine only dropped seaweed and mermaid scale which I have max up. Hope I will get a good drop from her

I hope it for you! I don't know how, but I lost my glimmerdust from maxed to nothing in a day. So I was happy to get that from her too iso seaweed, but this was a BIG surprise! 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    My Sirene just dropped a bottle of "Mermaids brew"!
    thanks and congrats!
    the back of the mermaid card changed or I missed the brew part from now on, I will keep collecting from her lol

Rhino Keeper
    Loving this event so like the old CS!!
    Last edited by farmgirl8888; 06-17-17 at 07:15 AM.

Farm Supplier
    The Blythe and Glimmer fairy houses (from some past event, I think) also give good coins when expanded, if you need to build up coins.

Host(ess)
    For Money:

Level 6 theatre, egg dropping roost, tabernacum, cathedral, marketplace and to a lesser degree... taverns, jewelers, windmills and all the military buildings... the later are good because they give you bonus items too.

Rhino Keeper
    WOW! 500,000 coins and 24 hours later, the Pearly Oyster dropped....... NOTHING! Not even the side bar, "You can't hold more ...!".

Good thing I love the way it looks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Make sure you check out the Information Nugget: Coins for the money/hour....
    // extremely handy guide to coins yield (: ★ ty SW ♡

Executive Chef
    // I personally think coins and wisp lanterns are two major things required to get through this storyline (: ★

// any advice on what resources drop earth wisps and wisp lanterns? Other than the flygers? ★ (:
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    // I personally think coins and wisp lanterns are two major things required to get through this storyline (: ★

// any advice on what resources drop earth wisps and wisp lanterns? Other than the flygers? ★ (:

Earth wisp
    Crafted: workshop, tinkers camp
    Found: sparking mine, deep mine, Sir Pigglesworth, feed the Baron, gift from neighbours, Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Kingdom Inn, Forest Stag, Fire Fox, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Wistful Ghost, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Fawn, Essence Pool, Spring Dragon, Glen the Frog Prince, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Flower Stag (Baron's Game Tent), Glimmer Dragon

Wisp lantern
    Crafted: workshop, tinkers camp
    Found: sparkling mine, deep mine, adventures, Feed the Baron kitchen craft,

Executive Chef
    LavaMagic ty (: ♡

★ I have many of these but I haven't tapped on them, just to conserve energy (: ★ but now i will do often (: