View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 71 of 116 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Yes, I agree. Timed goal should not be random. And - when they are random, with a much greater chance of success.
    (In a timed goal it should not happen that it will be needed 52 adventures for 3 whisp ... or 17 bears per 1 helmet - and for one bear 5-6 ponds/wells).
    and to add- 10 chops should give more than 1 tooth.

Rhino Keeper
    Please, please S8, drop the day 10 neighbor requirement down to something like 10.

This is how neighbor requests go for me: I request from any players that I have seen recently active on the first day. It takes a while, but I get 20-21 responses that day. Then, over the next week I get 1-2 per day. Which means that I may wake up on Day 10 and find that someone responded to my Day 7 requests already, making it impossible to get all 20 in a single day.

Quote Originally Posted by impvasion View Post
    No I'm the same .nearly ?20 to buy enough gems for the 450 gems needed.it ain't gonna happen storm 8 !!!
    Me too! One boar pelt and so far behind on the troll tribe quests that it's impossible for me. (Haven't even triggered the boars yet)

Rhino Keeper
    Uh oh! I seem to have joined the "no helm for you!" club on level 9. I was previously a member of the club that had to spend days doing the adventures to get wisps. Now it looks as if I'll have to spend all night slaying bears and hoping that I get some luck at last. No leeway here - we're all really dependent on the kindness of neighbours to get through the last day, so can't cope with a delayed start.

Reluctant to give up now. I've spent hours working out which neighbours to ask for the thanks tomorrow and I'd really like to get the horse.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Ugh, I'm so far behind! Should I keep adventuring for a second light wisp, so I can make two plants? Or do I stand a chance with only one plant? My timer says I have four days left...

I should add that I'm level 38 with no extra energy sources, and less than 50 gems accumulated that I'm hoping to save for an alicorn.
    If you have the required resources, where you will get stuck is waiting for the 2 neighbor requests. The rest of the requirements can go quickly (except for the energy needed to fight about 50 monsters.

Farm Supplier
    Dear all, I must say lets not criticize too much: True, I am a level 50 and have played for a long time (and also miss the original story line and some other things) but I have a day job and a real life and cannot play ever during day time so some of the last quests have been totally impossible for me to do. This one, I just completed the chapter of the day and hope for the best tomorrow. May be I was lucky, but the bears did pop up pretty frequently compared to other quests so I would say so far, nice quest.
    Still, I can see it is hard for lower levels .... and please, Team, can we have a bit of story line soon?
    Also, I have some awesome neighbors, the first neighbor quest only took me 4 hours or so, some people are amazing!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Hmmm... I am trying for the 471 club, but I just completed Chapter 8, and only have 120 teeth. Almost every drop is a single. I will keep slaying bears as long as I can, but at least will get the

Rhino Keeper
    Has S8 confirmed that bears will continue to appear until the last day of event rather than just end of chapter 10, whichever comes later?
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Rhino Keeper
    I sent out 20 requests to neighbors this morning for chapter 7. It's been 8 hours and NONE have replied. They were all sent to active neighbors that either sent a request to me or visited in the past 3 days. One of them was Katt that we know plays frequently. I made sure not to send any other requests for several days prior. I have force-closed several times and still nothing. Something isn't right, and if this happens on day 10 I'm in big trouble. Should I submit a support ticket?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    I sent out 20 requests to neighbors this morning for chapter 7. It's been 8 hours and NONE have replied. They were all sent to active neighbors that either sent a request to me or visited in the past 3 days. One of them was Katt that we know plays frequently. I made sure not to send any other requests for several days prior. I have force-closed several times and still nothing. Something isn't right, and if this happens on day 10 I'm in big trouble. Should I submit a support ticket?
    Force close your game.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...