View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 116 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Rhino Keeper
    I got boar for every 5 Pigs. Since i'm stocking on bacon for grifts to make simple feast.

Now I see...

I 1 page is:
    Chapter 4:
    Goal 1 Introduce yourself to the squire (tap hello)
    Goal 2 Place a dark wisp lily | Potion Shop 2 hours - 1 dark wisp, 20 water, 10 glimmerdust (timer is only 1.5 hours)
    Goal 3 Place a light wisp lily | Potion Shop 2 hours - 1 light wisp, 20 water, 10 glimmerdust (timer is only 1.5 hours)

But I have four squares in measure (scale) in chapter.
    What is the fourth goal of the fourth chapter?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Now I see...

I 1 page is:
    Chapter 4:
    Goal 2 Place a dark wisp lily | Potion Shop 2 hours - 1 dark wisp, 20 water, 10 glimmerdust (timer is only 1.5 hours)
    Goal 3 Place a light wisp lily | Potion Shop 2 hours - 1 light wisp, 20 water, 10 glimmerdust (timer is only 1.5 hours)

Good question. Probably harvest from the flowers, but that's a bit silly if they don't start dropping petals till the next goal.

My question is how many petals per collection. 25 collections (assuming it's one) at a 30 minute timer is over 12 hours, and will be more than tough for those of us who can't babysit the game. I expect to fall behind at that point.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Now I see...

I 1 page is:
    Chapter 4:

Have a look at page 17, post #166, it has it there.

I am also stuck since yesterday at chapter 2 goal2: tapped Library twice, no book found at all... which is quite annoying having 8 Hours to wait 😡. Guess I won't make it to the steed this way. Again...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Is it just me or will this one be incredibly easy? Seems they've calculated the 470 teeth requirements in the time allocated so the event itself is easy if you don't want the bear. I've already got over 70 teeth and 21 bracers. Or am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I don't think you've missed anything. I thought it was all pretty easy.
    I don't think any of us who are already a day behind trying to get whisps are finding it incredibly easy!
    I've done 8 adventures so far and only got 1 whisp (which was from the very first adventure!). There isn't even an option to skip it with gems, so I could be stuck here for days!

Later on, if anyone has trouble getting neighbour requests quickly, that will not be easy. I am fortunate that I have responsive neighbours, so should be ok.

Luckily, I have enough already, but 75 boar pelts, 75 bones, 50 jewels and 10 golden eggs will also be a problem for some players! So no, not incredibly easy lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Have a look at post 2.
    Okay will do, ty

So I'm taking a negative and making it positive. Last even there was club 9 for those who did not think finishing the even was doable or worth it.

Now I'm making club 800 - for those of us who are going for the goal of 2 bears so need s whomping 800 teeth before they start cracking. Let me know if you are interested! Also pm me if you would like to do this together and root each other on
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Page 1 up to date again
    * I've added the dialogue up to where I'm up to so far. Keep refreshing your screen if you've bookmarked page 1.
    * Sent through a request for info on the bear drops and when the craft disappears. Although, for those that have finished, is the craft still in the workshop if you've not crafted the bear yet??

Rhino Keeper
    It seems we can and do get petals, at least while the goals are active. Just got 2 petals from my dark flower while making the light one.