View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 116 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by oceansoftime View Post
    Oh no! I'm lost before I started..... how do I fight the bears. Waiting for my marketplaces
    Clear all monsters from your kingdom then collect from ponds and wells to spawn the Bears.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by amyva89 View Post
    Me too I've the the adventure 5 time and nothing
    Same here.

Nightclub Owner
    Whoot! Lucky number 7! Finally got a dark wisp after finishing my seventh Forest Adventure. So don't lose hope folks, it may drive you bonkers but you will eventually get the elusive wisps! One down, two to go.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Yes, I went on 8 adventures to get the wisps. At least each adventure drops glimmerdust which you'll need to craft the lillies.
    So the trip does give something beside wisps lol I got nothing cause I am maxed on them
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    So the trip does give something beside wisps lol I got nothing cause I am maxed on them
    Yeah, I was maxed until I made a bunch of the faerie elixir. The glimmerdust drop is probably more helpful to lower level players.

Fashion Designer
    For those not getting the wisp from the forest adventure, have you checked your inventory to be sure it isn't there? I didn't think I'd received any, but there was a light wisp in inventory. It just didn't look like it after the adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Your question is probably answered by now hopefully.
    Yes it disappears once you collect (place or store) your lily. I crafted 2 at the same time.
    Thank you!

I very seldom post (but always read, so thank you so much to those that do post! ) but thought I would share the following tip. During events like this, I find the Castle Story Inventory Guide invaluable for finding out where I might be able to collect certain items. For example, for long swords, this is the entry from the Guide:

Longsword
    Crafted: magic forge
    Found: jousting arena, Thurston's house, Destrier, Rouncey, Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Troll Training Ground, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Desert Palace, Jousting Steed, Spring Dragon, Glen the Frog Prince

And, here is the Guide entry for iron ore:

Iron ore
    Found: deep mine, sparking mine, chopping all rock types, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Frozen Campfire, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine

So, it's not always entirely updated/all-inclusive, since - as bingo pointed out - there are other places that ore can be found, but I think it still helps jog my memory by mentioning places/things I might have forgotten about.

I have the Inventory Guide bookmarked, but it can be found easily by typing Castle Story Inventory Guide in your search engine. Hope this is helpful.

Rhino Keeper
    We need to know what the Frizzly bear will drop after the event to decide whether to expend all that energy and chopping time to get 400 teeth.

I read that slaying the bears don't count until ch. 6 but if we need teeth later, do teeth collected count later? I'm not going for the bear. 400 teeth too much for me. Thanks.