View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 116 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Since many of you are my neighbors and I have sent out neighbor requests to you, here's the info for Chapter 7, so far:

Chapter 7:

Turns out Squire Moffrey is on holiday with his parents. As ruler, it is your right to summon him to court...but you'll have to find him first!

Goal 1 of 3: Visit Kingdoms (Search for Moffrey!) 0/20 Visit
    Goal 2 of 3: Receive Knight's Scroll (Get these from your neighbors.) 0/20 Ask

I did not intend to gem through this one but real life has been way too busy to play like a normal person. Good luck, everyone!
    Thank you! I sent back one
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

New Resident
    I have done the "Venture to the forest" adventure 5 time a still have not collected a light or dark wisp. Is there anyone else having this same issue?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Just a reminder...the tiny terrarium and the little Fire pit from previous storybooks are both great sources of iron ore. They are both 1x1 and have a 2 hour timer. Very helpful when crafting lots of longswords.
    For guaranteed iron ore I simply chop an iron ore rock. You get ore every chop and also stone and silver.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by amyva89 View Post
    I have done the "Venture to the forest" adventure 5 time a still have not collected a light or dark wisp. Is there anyone else having this same issue?
    Same thing is happening to me. I tried closing and re-opening the game and still no luck.

New Resident
    Me too I've the the adventure 5 time and nothing

Rhino Keeper
    My book didn't go into my inventory either, but completed goal. Hopefully this won't be an issue later on.. Fingers crossed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amyva89 View Post
    Yes, I went on 8 adventures to get the wisps. At least each adventure drops glimmerdust which you'll need to craft the lillies.

Farm Supplier
    Oh no! I'm lost before I started..... how do I fight the bears. Waiting for my marketplaces

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PJBastian13 View Post
    Thank you to every who posts the valuable information on each chapter's requirements! Don't know how we would do this without you!

Does the ability to craft a light or dark lily disappear once you have crafted one or can we craft additional lilies? Would be helpful to have more than one each for the next chapter even though they only have a 30-minute timer. Hard for me to collect that often at work! Many thanks!
    Your question is probably answered by now hopefully.
    Yes it disappears once you collect (place or store) your lily. I crafted 2 at the same time.

Fashion Designer
    I've used 1000 energy chasing Frizzly Bears from mostly ponds also a few wells. My yield was from the 1000 energy was
    Frizzly teeth 149
    Knight's Bracer 34

This means one will need 2685 energy to collect 400 Frizzly teeth to make a frizzly bear.

Or 1510 energy to collect 225 Frizzly teeth if you are a lower level player.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫