Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story EVENTS: 1. Autumn Fawn | 2. Flygers are back! | *EXPIRED*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    is this fawn going to grow up or is it just miniature?
    It doesn't grow up.

I was happy when I read yvy and ruler discussion. I think we will be able to get a flygers in some futur event !

Executive Chef
    The Fall Leaves came easy for me...
    Stuck on needing two more Forest Oaks.

... Now if only a Flyger would spawn.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    When this event first appeared, I thought to myself, "Oh, yay! I'm probably not going to make it in time to get the doe or stag, but at least I can get a fawn!" Haha, joke's on me. Flygers do not seem to like my kingdom.
    I felt I should update. Since I wrote that post, my stables spawned two flygers, and I was actually able to get a fawn! But I'm still pretty sure my fawn will be an orphan, as I don't think I will be able to finish the parent quest line with the time remaining. I'm still trying, though.

Nightclub Owner
    Well I got 2 Flygers today, and they dropped enough material to craft a Fawn. I must have scared them to hell....
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I am hoping to harness the power of the post. I have been diligently checking my two stables four times a day, and have maybe spawned a grand total of maybe five or six flygers. This could be the first quest in a long time I haven't finished due to the abysmal spawn rate. At first I didn't think I cared about the fawn, and then I saw it in a neighbor kingdom, and it's just so darn cute. Power of the post -- bring me flygers please.

Rhino Keeper
    O_O Five or six? I had three, including a ferocious flyger from the trap. Fortunately they dropped much so I only need some buckets of seeds.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    I am hoping to harness the power of the post. I have been diligently checking my two stables four times a day, and have maybe spawned a grand total of maybe five or six flygers. This could be the first quest in a long time I haven't finished due to the abysmal spawn rate. At first I didn't think I cared about the fawn, and then I saw it in a neighbor kingdom, and it's just so darn cute. Power of the post -- bring me flygers please.
    I'll have what you're having! (Power of the post!) Less than 3 days left.... Flygers clearly don't like my sparce kingdom, perhaps I'll put the peacock closer to the stables to entice them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well I got 2 Flygers today, and they dropped enough material to craft a Fawn. I must have scared them....
    I have visited my stables diligently. Rare flygers, maybe one a day. Still waiting on leaves. Please please please let the power of the post work next time I collect from my stables.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    It has been a few collection at the stables but flyger is not spawning... How am I to collect all materials to craft? Yes I checked n there is no other beast parked anywhere in my kingdom.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast