Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Donkeys - Sept 1, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry PANIOLA, we wouldn't be able to sell them cos they are farm features and it's not part of the game design for us to do so. But you can drop a post in the suggestion forum to ask for more land.
    Features can be altered, but I understand the laborious nature and difficulties that can arise from such a change, making it highly improbable, though not impossible. IMHO, it's not necessarily the best business move to have us use valuable land space for a large item that costs "game money" and leaving less room for items on which we've spent real money (pets, decor, etc). But I'll follow your suggestion and ask for more land. Hopefully we'll be getting some before the holidays. Mahalo for your quick response.

I came on here again today to make sure i could sell that purple handbag i made and saw there is infact another goal to do. I have un/reinstalled the game but still no new goals showing up on my machine. How do i get the new goal?
    Last edited by bakeryontheside2; 09-07-16 at 02:51 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bakeryontheside2 View Post
    I came on here again today to make sure i could sell that purple handbag i made and saw there is infact another goal to do. I have un/reinstalled the game but still no new goals showing up on my machine. How do i get the new goal?
    Can you check that you have completed Goal 4 in your Goals List?

Can you check that you have completed Goal 4 in your Goals List?
    I finished the other goals couple days ago. Now there is only 'Reach level in Monoply Bingo' to do. Don't know if this is relevent but i am on Android.

Rhino Keeper
    The baby donkey is cute, but I think it is not worth $99,000 for a pen and $20,000 for four more donkeys. The limited time to complete the quest is also problematic as my work schedule is crazy this week. If it wasn't timed, I'd get around to it later. Going to sit this part out and try to coax my cows to give me nearly 100 bottles of milk in 18 hours for the delivery truck (63 bottles plus for cheese and coffee drinks). Oy vey.

$178,000 total and all you get is a skin! No thank you... for now!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bakeryontheside2 View Post
    I finished the other goals couple days ago. Now there is only 'Reach level in Monoply Bingo' to do. Don't know if this is relevent but i am on Android.
    Checked again for you. Sorry to say that the last goal is not available for our Android members.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Checked again for you. Sorry to say that the last goal is not available for our Android members.
    Ok, thanks for the info.

Wish I could get a refund. I went and bought the second pen and animals yesterday just trying to jump-start the goal;
    looked at the 8 donkeys , thought that at least the skin would make some look different.., oh well.

Wouldn't even mind exchanging it for one little white chick!
    Last edited by bakeryontheside2; 09-08-16 at 02:37 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    That's just crazy to spend 99,000 coins and thinks it's a rip off

Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    That's just crazy to spend 99,000 coins and thinks it's a rip off
    I have been playing for a long time, so money not too bad, but space is a premium and there are just too many donkey clones jumping in my farm, needed the 'skin' prize. This is just like the second studio i didn't particularly want and can't put away.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast