Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: General Bugs and Issues

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hmmm your game is crashing too frequently, I'm going to suggest to you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and address this issue.
    Will do. Thank you. I love the game and am so excited about the update but frustrated I can't play. Fingers crossed

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherit16 View Post
    Will do. Thank you. I love the game and am so excited about the update but frustrated I can't play. Fingers crossed
    Oh I'll be the same. Dont worry, the Agent will investigate and give you more specific advise. All the best sweetie. Cheers.

P.S. I'll crossed my fingers for you too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherit16 View Post
    I emailed also. Hopefully, there is a quick fix. I agree with you, I love the game and was excited about the update. I can't wait to get started on my bridge! I don't even think I get ten seconds. I collect one thing and CRASH, loading again. It's a very frustrating cycle. I hope they help us!

I had all 25 Brown Stones to complete Phase One of the bridge and then lost all of them. I already had the orders completed. My factories are also missing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter11111 View Post
    I had all 25 Brown Stones to complete Phase One of the bridge and then lost all of them. I already had the orders completed. My factories are also missing.
    Sorry to hear about that. The team is working on the factories right now. In regards to the Brown Stones, were they in storage when it was gone or were they hovering over your factory?

I assume they were in storage and actually hit the button to complete it and it took that for a moment and when I checked on Stage two it shows I have zero stones for Pahse one. I completed over 25 orders to get them. I'm not sure I'll play more.
    I've restarted my iPad and cleared my cache. No luck.

Executive Chef
    I assume they were in storage and actually hit the button to complete it and it took that for a moment and when I checked on Stage two it shows I have zero stones for Pahse one. I completed over 25 orders to get them. I'm not sure I'll play more.
    I've restarted my iPad and cleared my cache. No luck.
    Sorry to hear that. Please write into support@storm8.com and PM me the ticket number. I'll get someone to assist you.

I don't have an email account on my iPad.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I don't have an email account on my iPad.
    Do you have a PC you can use instead?

as an alternative, if you do not have an email, you can file a new support ticket by going to this page.

https://support.storm8.com/home

[thanks to Kooky for this information ]
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-18-16 at 03:02 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    It seems the new event may have fixed my crashing issue.

My Boardwalk is down to three tickets now though. ;( I was at eight.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast