Page 89 of 108 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Desert Night World Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by amanda50 View Post
    Can anyone please tell me that after collecting all the jewels ,the game said Sabrina the genies in my inventory but she was not ,can anyone tell me why .thankyou
    Info from first page:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Once you get Zabrina, she does not go in inventory, she goes directly to your board and is a floating character.
    A lot of people have searched their inventories up and down because the text says so. I guess it still hasn't been changed. Some people had a few suggestions as well:
    Quote Originally Posted by dfmomcat View Post
    If you're having trouble finding Zabrina, it might be easier to do in edit mode. When you click edit, all those extra bouncing uncollected coin and supply bag icons go away making fewer things on the board to search through.
    This was how I found our last floating fairy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    She should be flying around your kingdom. Search carefully, might be briefly hiding behind a building.
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I had to restart the game to find her
    Quote Originally Posted by Babs526 View Post
    I cant guarentee if she appears without force closing as i did that 3x while looking for her in my storage.
    Grats on getting her, hope you track her down
    Last edited by Solientus; 08-17-16 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Added additional help quotes
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    Once you get the palace to level 10 it should be doable to get zabina. I've calculated that if you collect 5 times a day for 10 days you'll have about 5000 jewels. I've already accumulated around 3000 already to reach level 9. We have 13 days left on the event.
    Ok thanks my palace is at level 9 the glass is the only item I've not completed Ann I have around 270 to complete palace .its just that it actually said sabrinas in the inventory ,that confused me I recieved all the other prizes ..thankyou for letting me know

I did collect all 8000 jewels x
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-17-16 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Rhino Keeper
    Any chance bags of desert jewels that are crafted will appear in our inventory? Art work is nice. Wouldn't mind seeing it in inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me or point me to where I find the drop rate for Silk. Im only getting 1 per adventure and beating up my nagas. I was getting quite a good return at the beginning of the game, but its almost stopped now....

I cant see myself getting to level 10 by this rate

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    Can anyone tell me or point me to where I find the drop rate for Silk. Im only getting 1 per adventure and beating up my nagas. I was getting quite a good return at the beginning of the game, but its almost stopped now....

i dunno im getting silk hand over foot like seriously all the time, i get a naga every second I had to actually leave one out on my board just to get a rest from them.

what part r u on?

im almost done *falls down* i stopped spamming my boyfriend and now i only need 200 glass and less then a thousand jewels and im finito. thanks ashley for encouraging
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Farm Supplier
    Ya know...i really think it takes Zabrina a few minutes to appear. I could be wrong but she was nowhere to be found for the first 15 minutes or so.

Executive Chef

i would suggest getting more ponds and tap on them as many times as possible. That should spawn more Nagas.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-17-16 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Maybe offensive language???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    i dunno im getting silk hand over foot like seriously all the time, i get a naga every second I had to actually leave one out on my board just to get a rest from them.

what part r u on?

im almost done *falls down* i stopped spamming my boyfriend and now i only need 200 glass and less then a thousand jewels and im finito. thanks ashley for encouraging
    Thanks. It was like that for me too at first.

I am on level 8 and have enough glass to cover me up to level 10.

I just thought we should be getting more than 1 per drop - especially from the adventure

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i would suggest getting more ponds and tap on them as many times as possible. That should spawn more Nagas.
    I have 18 out and usually get 2 naga per collection.

Thanks for your replies too

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    ...I just thought we should be getting more than 1 per drop - especially from the adventure
    You will always get 2 or 4 silk from an adventure, mainly 2. It looks like one picture, but if you click on it to force it into inventory then you'll see it says two.