Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/2: Search and Rescue, Part 3

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	5845 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	31442

More inventory drops added to post 1 at top. No news on the 3 issues I reported yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Post 1 update with inventory info.

I've also reported 3 issues:
    1. Cap on buildings;
    2. The excessive number of adventuring done to get Lila (I think it's too much and I'm not even up to this yet)
    3. The goal remaining in your book once you've found Lila.

I've included the dialogue because I haven't heard from Dabag in a couple of months. If you are her neighbour, can you please PM me if you have heard from her please....
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-06-16 at 03:07 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Re no 1 above, feedback passed on to the Dev team.

Re no 2 above, confirmed it's going to require quite a few adventures!

Re no 3 above, SparklyOctopus is looking into this. If you got Lila, don't do more adventures, keep going with the rest if you can...

Such a nasty glitch. I've absolved the "Search the Glimmerwood" 10 Times and have used all my Faery Jars. And for what ? A nasty old log. Is that a big joke. Or what will Storm8 say with this ? My Full Inventory of Faery Jars is now blown in the Wind.

Fashion Designer
    I completed last goal! Princess said is she leading us away. Now nothing. Can't go on another quest! Nothing in goal book?

Fashion Designer
    Lila ia not in my inventory! Found her! Doctored her! Took her on quest! Lost her?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Re no 1 above, feedback passed on to the Dev team.

Re no 2 above, confirmed it's going to require quite a few adventures!

Re no 3 above, SparklyOctopus is looking into this. If you got Lila, don't do more adventures, keep going with the rest if you can...
    A few Adventures ? In the past, it took three or Four in the Max. to reach the Goal. But this Time, the only Effekts are fireworks over the Kings Keep and the Fort . The really First Bonus for the Mission was at the end of My 10nth. ( an old log) . And without Faery Jars , I have to wait for the Next ten in My stock, i cannot Start any New Mission.

Rhino Keeper
    Just done my 11th search and still no Lila, so that's it for me. I remember this happening when I first had to find the burning ember, on the desert adventure - this was years ago, I've been playing this game waaaay too long! - and it took 4 weeks to get the ember. At least then I was able to craft armour and feasts to keep going. This time it's too random. It could well be enough to stop me playing altogether.

Farm Supplier
    ****, I've entrusted Lila to Lady Greselda (2d), before 2b. Scorched Search was completed and now I have to "Find a trail" again.
    Do hope there are more trails to find, even after you've found Lila, or this is a bug that needs fixing
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

Rhino Keeper
    This quest ends abruptly when 2e Track Checking is completed. One page of dialogue, Princess Sabin observes that Lila is taking us back to the kingdom and then......nothing!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    You two are lucky I got an old log and the other one got nothing

4 adventures and literally nothing