Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I want more resilient roses I didn't make enough during that tales. I keep landing on chests
    You can have mine. I've collected them 3 times so far...

Rhino Keeper
    I consider myself lucky (so far.) My group is very reasonable. Top player is at 17xx and he used 1 boost today, which has been the only boost used by anyone on my board so far. I'm in second with 1400. This has been a little better than Skylord, mostly because I let the idea of getting Mama go before the event even started. I just want to get the milestones. I barely got Pinata last time and I put a little extra planning in so I could ht the 630/day to get Mother. My biggest issues is the rollbacks and issues with the game being slow, which has never happened on my current devise except for the 2 leaderboard events. I've lost 2 Meteor dragons and 12pts, already. I hope if this event is here to stay that s8 can work on these things before rolling out the next event.

Host(ess)
    Ok..someone in my group has 10,254 points

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    You can have mine. I've collected them 3 times so far...
    Mine too. I got it 3 times so far too.. Lol

Executive Chef
    No one in my group as of 20 minutes ago had over 1000 points yet. I'm in 3rd with 829 or something very close to that. That will go up a bit when I can hatch the Alpine I didn't have a habitat for that is backing up my Arctic right now. And I managed to get a Beaded while trying for Birthstone with Air and Jade...odd outcome!

Where have we seen Snowfall before? Was that a limited breeding? I can't seem to find one on my island but it looks so familiar to me....
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    No one in my group as of 20 minutes ago had over 1000 points yet. I'm in 3rd with 829 or something very close to that. That will go up a bit when I can hatch the Alpine I didn't have a habitat for that is backing up my Arctic right now. And I managed to get a Beaded while trying for Birthstone with Air and Jade...odd outcome!

Where have we seen Snowfall before? Was that a limited breeding? I can't seem to find one on my island but it looks so familiar to me....
    It was on a spin to win in December or January

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me or are others having problems with game not loading and constantly stopping? Mine doesn't want to load then when I start to do something fruitful shows up! I am constantly having to force close and restart. Seven spinning wheel can take up 5min of playing with before it starts to spin then many times won't stop spinning and I have to force close and start over. Getting so frustrating!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Just received the 4th milestone. 16k coins. Yay, I'm so happy now
    Haha..
    Coins as useful as tiles....
    I got them both as my milestone too. Although I did not remember how many coins I got.

Fashion Designer
    Annoying that once again we have leaderboard event, cannot breed anything.
    All I got are commons, love dragon, mist, firestorm ...urgh

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Thank you for posting your math. With a second nest, it looks like Snowfall should be a milestone I can reach without a lot of extraordinary effort. From what I remember about the first event, I think your bonus and spin numbers may be a bit low, but then we're talking about whether we can get to Duchess or not. So far today, the spin numbers are optimistic as only have collected points once on 4 spins between two accounts.
    Sadly, 70 per day for bonus and spin numbers (I kind of combined them in my head, and separated them in my post) is not low for me. So far, I have spun pink bushes 4 times (Resilient Roses), multiple food, multiple coins, and I keep breeding commons... I did spin a chest three times. The amounts were 91, 23, and 23. Paired with no Rare or better breeding results, makes an total of 137 for bonuses and spins - just under my 70 per day plan. *sigh* :-)

Good luck with Snowfall! :-)