Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 5 jousting arena NOT spawning monsters

Farm Supplier
    I reported this on 2/2 and still I cannot do anything with the jousting arena. I have three quests waiting on this fault, bring out the shine, kaz said 5 and the quest for the red troll. I have put a lot of time into these quests, especially the upgrade to level 4 and it seems that nothing has been done. It may be only me that has this problem but that is not my fault. Please do something!!!!!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy2859 View Post
    I reported this on 2/2 and still I cannot do anything with the jousting arena. I have three quests waiting on this fault, bring out the shine, kaz said 5 and the quest for the red troll. I have put a lot of time into these quests, especially the upgrade to level 4 and it seems that nothing has been done. It may be only me that has this problem but that is not my fault. Please do something!!!!!!
    I'll check on progress for you. this is a game issue, not anything you're doing wrong. Sorry for the delay. It is still being investigated.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-09-16 at 02:13 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks SpiritWind00. At least with you answering posts it feels like someone is trying to help

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy2859 View Post
    Thanks SpiritWind00. At least with you answering posts it feels like someone is trying to help
    that's ok! Don't worry, I will keep monitoring this thread for you... The staff who investigate and correct issues are excellent and will make sure the problem is fixed for you as soon as they can. I'm sure it won't be too much longer.

Edit: flagging again for you. Feb 11.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-11-16 at 06:35 PM.

Thank you guys so much for your patience, this issue has been fixed. You should no longer experience sync errors when visiting the Jousting Arena. Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    that's ok! Don't worry, I will keep monitoring this thread for you... The staff who investigate and correct issues are excellent and will make sure the problem is fixed for you as soon as they can. I'm sure it won't be too much longer.

Edit: flagging again for you. Feb 11.
    Jousting arena appears to be working!!! Thanks for all your help.keep up the good work. WE NEED YOU!!!

woohoo! I'm really happy it's all working as it should be now. Thanks for letting us know. Good luck with the rest of your goals now. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-13-16 at 03:06 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12