Thread: Blythewood bug

New Resident

Blythewood bug

So I have completed all of the available goals regarding Fwipple and the Fairie Bulb, but my castle is still showing that the Blythewood adventure is locked by a goal. I have done a hard close of the game, and even deleted and redownloaded the app, and still nothing is working. Is there something else I have to do to activate this adventure?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Faeries-Part-2

Once you finish goal 4 the adventure unlocks in the castle. You have to go on 1 adventure and collect for it then to unlock in the barracks.

If you have definitely completed the last goal, please send a ticket to support and PM the ticket number to PikaSquirrel.

Quote Originally Posted by mcpbake View Post
    So I have completed all of the available goals regarding Fwipple and the Fairie Bulb, but my castle is still showing that the Blythewood adventure is locked by a goal. I have done a hard close of the game, and even deleted and redownloaded the app, and still nothing is working. Is there something else I have to do to activate this adventure?
    This adventure in your Queen's Court should be unlocked now. You'll need to do this adventure once to unlock this adventure in your Barracks. If anyone else is experiencing this, please let me know in this thread, thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    My Queen's Court still has the Envoy to the Fur Burrow set as "locked by goal". Is there something else I need to do to trigger it?

Quote Originally Posted by mcpbake View Post
    My Queen's Court still has the Envoy to the Fur Burrow set as "locked by goal". Is there something else I need to do to trigger it?
    Can you please force close and check again?
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    Ok, I force closed and checked and still nothing. Then I deleted and redownloaded the app and still nothing. Let me know, thanks.