Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Royal Pets (3 days timer) IOS

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    And are we safe to assume that these are not required for any story line?
    I have the pumpkin puppy and so far it has dropped milk, bones, coins.
    DragonQueen🐲👑

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Truffle
    Found: pigs, including Sir Hamlet, Sir Pigglesworth, Truffle Trove, adventures. Gem pigs drop more truffles (the more expensive the pig is, the more truffles it drops). Stables don't drop them.
    Thanks SW and Mreames! I guess it's time for my baby albino's to grow up!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    Thanks SW and Mreames! I guess it's time for my baby albino's to grow up!
    No problem!

Baby pigs generally take 5-6 pets each hour to grow up. I might drag my babies out as well. So long nursery!

I want to know if the timer will only be activated until we tap on the goal?

To help with energy, I dragged a few monster hunt energy reward crates out of inventory. Thought I'd share my tip as its helped me enormously ..

Re the timer, I'm not sure... I wouldn't leave it long to make a decision though, but given it works that way in all of their other games, it may work that way in CS too.

Just remember that whatever you GIVE to the goal is forfeit if you don't finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Gahh, I already spent around 200 gems throwing cabbages at that Witchy Kitty!!

I want Mummy Kitty!!
    Nearly done with my Pumpkin Puppy
    Just got to wait for my glimmer troves to refresh a few more times...

Might as well go for a 2nd Witch Kitty!

I have to say I much prefer these types of quests (like the Sir Hamlet event), although it seems I'm in the minority
    As long as you keep your inventory fairly well stocked, it's much more achievable (and fun) IMO.

A nice change from endless collecting of 10,000 pickled red herrings or whatever....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    To help with energy, I dragged a few monster hunt energy reward crates out of inventory. Thought I'd share my tip as its helped me enormously ..

Re the timer, I'm not sure... I wouldn't leave it long to make a decision though, but given it works that way in all of their other games, it may work that way in CS too.

Just remember that whatever you GIVE to the goal is forfeit if you don't finish it.
    I did the same and burned through a bunch of my +10 energy crates. I'm saving the +25 for when I get desperate. And since I accidentally clicked load on my living wood, which is the only item I'm not certain I'll complete I'm all in at this point in time.

Also, if people are sitting on some gems, the living wood trees are a great investment now. I gave in and bought my 3rd one just now. Between trying to max out faerie sap, getting enough architect's paste for later and ornate beams you'll be short of living wood for months.

Banned
    I would've bought the LW tree but I already got my 10th faerie sap three days ago... So I'm not sure if I want to invest on the tree now. I'll probably need to use up a few energy crates Sunday night depending on how many LW I still need by then. I got from 24 to 41 during the afternoon but I have to work over the weekend so can't play as much. Fortunately LW craft time is only 15 min

And I already got the witch kitten. I can live without the pumpkin puppy.

Fashion Designer
    @ SW
    can you find out how i can get dragon scales and manticore whiskers without even having a dragon or manticore?
    is that a mistake or deliberately to exclude some players ?
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    @ SW
    can you find out how i can get dragon scales and manticore whiskers without even having a dragon or manticore?
    is that a mistake or deliberately to exclude some players ?
    I guess you can't... that's a good point to make for other players to be aware of. Being iOS it already excludes some players. I'll provide S8 with feedback about that.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast