Page 45 of 100 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Quote Originally Posted by HappyKampers View Post
    Farm Story 2. 1.9. IOS
    iPad version 8.1
    HappyKampers
    Level 47

Silo shows 10 wasabi plants. I am unable to craft in the Sushi Shop as it shows 0 plants. I have closed and restarted, and reloaded the game.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    It sounds like you're trying to make Wasabi Paste. This requires Wasabi Roots, not Wasabi Plants. You will need to use your Crop Dryer and make Wasabi Roots from your Wasabi Plants. Hope this helps!

Farm Story 2. 1.9
    iOS
    iPad version 8.4.1
    ID: HappyJ8
    Level 60

I have played Hungry Babies Mania and bought a decoration item, but the task still stays there and never give me 30 gems and the XP.
    It just got stuck as shown in this screenshot regardless of how many decoration items I have bought.

Is this another glitch of Farm Story 2 because I received gems in other games after I played Hungry Babies Mania?

Please help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	23117Click image for larger version. 

ID:	23117

Farm Supplier
    Hi, I play Farm Story 2 on an iPad. My issue is not getting my gems for reaching goal levels in Hungry Babies. I've forced closed and deleted and re download the game. I've bought four decorations now. Still no gems. Please let me know what I should do. Thanks!!

Thanks. They looked similar but I should have known! Duh!

Every time I try to craft from one of my dairies & the studio I get the dreaded "rooster screen" & it resets to nothing being crafted. It happened before in the pizzeria but somehow corrected itself. This is getting annoying, please help!

Host(ess)
    Won new colorful lures in fishing event but cant craft I use android I.d mrscuffee21 please help and what does the tree house do and I cant access the airr balloon neither

No gems and Xp after playing other games

Dear Kooky Panda & FrozenTurtle,

Please help.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJ8 View Post
    Farm Story 2. 1.9
    iOS
    iPad version 8.4.1
    ID: HappyJ8
    Level 60

I have played Hungry Babies Mania and bought a decoration item, but the task still stays there and never give me 30 gems and the XP.
    It just got stuck as shown in this screenshot regardless of how many decoration items I have bought.

Is this another glitch of Farm Story 2 because I received gems in other games after I played Hungry Babies Mania?

Please help.

Click image for larger version. 

ID:	23117Click image for larger version. 

ID:	23117

Grand Emperor

Please help.

Thanks!
    Whilst waiting for the experts, try buying a floor decoration. E.g. Barrel, crate etc. Dont buy fence or floor tile or skin, these don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by doodles4fun2 View Post
    Every time I try to craft from one of my dairies & the studio I get the dreaded "rooster screen" & it resets to nothing being crafted. It happened before in the pizzeria but somehow corrected itself. This is getting annoying, please help!
    This happens if you have too many items ready to be collected in front of your craft buildings. Try collecting a few and trying again.

Please help.

Thanks!
    I've forwarded this to the game team, but for now, please purchase lawn decorations only - paths, hedges, fences, and skins do not count towards this goal. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Whilst waiting for the experts, try buying a floor decoration. E.g. Barrel, crate etc. Dont buy fence or floor tile or skin, these don't work.
    Oh gee! It works! Got the gems after I bought a barrel.
    Thank you so much, rynetory2!