Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/13/15 Update - Horse Training

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    ...and I'm not. LOL
    (We are sooooooo gonna get modded, lol)

So, why don't YOU tell us what all is involved for horse training, then?
    Are we gonna win hurdles and feathery headpieces or what!?! Lol

Ok, but it's dinnertime now, so after that!

Edit: Lol, ok. I know more about dressage than about show jumping, and not much about your western cowboy riding style... I would need: A horse, obviously, bridle, saddle, longe line, whip (lol), spurs (lol), side reins, gloves, boots and a riding helmet...And small obstacles called cavaletti. I'm sure I've forgotten important stuff, but these things came to my mind. And lots of treats.

Edit: I don't use chaps, Captain, forgot to say that, so if we need them, they have to come from your closet...
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 08-16-15 at 12:46 PM.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Ok, but it's dinnertime now, so after that!

Edit: Lol, ok. I know more about dressage than about show jumping, and not much about your western cowboy riding style... I would need: A horse, obviously, bridle, saddle, longe line, whip (lol), spurs (lol), side reins, gloves, boots and a riding helmet...And small obstacles called cavaletti. I'm sure I've forgotten important stuff, but these things came to my mind. And lots of treats.

Edit: I don't use chaps, Captain, forgot to say that, so if we need them, they have to come from your closet...
    Lol, yeah, cavaletti! - that's the hurdles I was talking about lol.. We'll prolly get some of those.

Re. chaps: I actually have 2 pairs: black leather and red velveteen. Take your pick. LOL!

Executive Chef
    Lol, yeah, cavaletti! - that's the hurdles I was talking about lol.. We'll prolly get some of those.

Re. chaps: I actually have 2 pairs: black leather and red velveteen. Take your pick. LOL!
    The red ones will make you slide off the horse, saddle or not. Even a western saddle, I would imagine...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    The red ones will make you slide off the horse, saddle or not. Even a western saddle, I would imagine...
    LOL! Neither chaps are made for horse riding, lol.
    One is made for motorcycle riding and the other one?... Welllllllllll.... I better shut up now. Lol

Executive Chef
    LOL! Neither chaps are made for horse riding, lol.
    One is made for motorcycle riding and the other one?... Welllllllllll.... I better shut up now. Lol
    Motorcycle or horse, as long as they're made of leather, they should be ok. Better friction, see?
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Am I the only player with constipated animals?? Any other time they r dropping their fertiliser all over the place and now I am practically glued to my phone on a daily basis and I am barely collecting enough to make 1 mitt a day!! This is becoming very very tedious and I would use gems but for the fact you get the trade tickets for making each mitt and its alot off tickets to miss out on if we are feeling forced into using gems!! Surely you must know the drop has decreased and there must be something that can be done?? Can you not add fertiliser as a gift for a limited time or something?? I really don't want to use gems but this is taking things too far!! I swear I am on this phone that much it's going to go BANG!! Plz help!!

P.S I have now completed all goals but can't get the dang horse cause ave not finished mitts!!!!..........HOW can I FINISH when my drop rate is like 1/10??? Totally FED UP!!
    Last edited by scotslassuk; 08-17-15 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Add more

Rhino Keeper
    yikes...that all; just yikes

Executive Chef
    I'm pretty much maxed out on all building supplies and pretty much at the highest level for all my buildings. Can't make any of the requirements. Any suggestions?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I'm pretty much maxed out on all building supplies and pretty much at the highest level for all my buildings. Can't make any of the requirements. Any suggestions?
    Well, as I see it here are a couple of options:
    1. Opt of out goal. Doesn't matter if you do it or not. It would be like the barons birthday event where we got a little something that turned out to be quite unrelated to the actual event.
    2. Build something else. Check the Building Guide (in section 1 of the Hub). Lots of building need blocks, beams and s/glue.
    3. Craft deco.
    4. Make a cup of tea and relax (My personal favourite!)

Fashion Designer
    I am at level 42, but obviously not far enough along to have a clue. What is a mitt?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast