Page 145 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1541

Thread: Castle Story 4/16/15: Choose your Steed!

The baby steed should be every day...has it changed too???

Adult steed is once a week collection time.

Oops...understand your post now. Sorry...
    Comprehension is slower than reading time...lol

Since you completed the pet & grow up part, it should have ticked off right away when next goal to do that popped up. Why it didn't is another goof on TL/s8's part.
    Last edited by meme1098; 05-06-15 at 08:36 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    If in the market infinitely, one can theoretically save up 999 in-game gems and purchase a horse at any given point in time, thus generating 0 revenue. By squeezing the timeframe, one has to go ahead and transfer real life money to S8 in the next 9 days, regardless of sale/no sale gem price. Might be the company is struggling with its numbers and needs profit quickly (or just wishing to grow, S8 is not a public company, no way for me to know). The recent baron's tent, with cats and dogs having been requested again and again, and finally made available, follows the same principle.

With two years worth of documented suggestions threads' data, no guesswork is required to predict what would sell well. The winter bakery while being the most expensive item, went well for 750. Now with a price jump to 999, horses still sell well (more helpful wizard schools go for 200, alicorns with the same benefit of 40/7 are at 600, but cute horses will fly out later in the game for 999). There might be another long-time-desired item in the pipeline with a higher price tag.

Exclusivity marketing works. Limited supply creates demand. Get it now, or forever regret it. Bring highly wished for items to the gamers one at a time, always for a limited period of time and worry about long-term customer satisfaction later. The unhappy ones are the ones who didn't pay u anyway. A good quality product (original developers and artists) with excellent ideas for the future (forum community), will run for a while.
    QFT.

I wish TL/S8 had figured this out on forehand. You can't change the rules during half time, or even 5 minutes before the end.

And yes, I bet this goal being limited, is also a reason for TL to not give any new updates the next 2 weeks.

Ow, and yes, I just refunded the gems I had bought to buy a second horse - but had not yet used.
    Last edited by Anaboe; 05-06-15 at 09:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    WTH?
    How can you make an UNTIMED goal TIMED?!?
    It was blatantly stated when we started the quest that the last goals were UNTIMED

WHY would you take a successful, profitable (and kinda fun) goal and then PUNISH those that play it well?!?

Are they actually playing us psychologicaly "promising us a carrot on a string...and then snatching it away"

EVERY new goal seems to be this way....hum?!?

Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Fashion Designer
    kind of feels like I went out to play baseball and the bat boy handed me a tennis racquet in the 8th inning!
    Last edited by kat8rose; 05-06-15 at 10:39 AM.

Executive Chef
    I'm so happy I decide to only get the one the game gave me . He drop his 40 energies an armor and fur this morning .

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    So now I'm really confused. I have my steeds one of each but not together sadly. 999 gems too much for me. But with 2 accts I can enjoy them both. Thank you TL. BUT. I'm not too excited about upgrading my stables to level 5 at this time. So my question is; do we have to in order to keep our beautiful steeds? Sorry if it's been answered, I read some of the comments on here but sill confused. Thanks
    If you do not want to upgrade your Stable to level 5, you don't need to. You only need to if you want to complete Stallion Selection because for the first task, you need to collect from a level 5 Stable. You don't need to complete these Goals in order to keep your Horse that is already in your Kingdom.

From SpiritWind:

1. You must place your horse before the goal expires and all 3 parts are now timed
    2. Extra time has now been given to the goal
    * amended 3. If you want the reward for finishing Stallion Selection (1 sugar), you have to collect from a Level 5 stable
    4. The ability to craft horses will end when the goal expires
    5. If you don't pet your horse 5 times you will only miss out on the goal reward. Your horse can grow up any time
    6. If you don't finish raising your horse you only miss out on the goal reward (same as no 5)
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 05-06-15 at 11:04 AM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you PikaSquirrel and SpiritWind for your clarifications on upgrading farmhouse.

Rhino Keeper
    NWK: Excellent post, as always! I would love a 2nd horse, but just can't spare the $ for gems at this time. Was hoping over time I could amass a few more gems, reducing my need to buy so many, and still get the 2nd horse horse. A fair compromise, don't you think? Thanks TL for pulling the rug out from under us again. You are quickly managing to drive off the few remaining loyal players you had!

NWK: you are SO right! We the people need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot by tipping our hands to the details we learn through play! We will find a way to rise up against this foe!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If you do not want to upgrade your Stable to level 5, you don't need to. You only need to if you want to complete Stallion Selection because for the first task, you need to collect from a level 5 Stable. You don't need to complete these Goals in order to keep your Horse that is already in your Kingdom.

From SpiritWind:

1. You must place your horse before the goal expires and all 3 parts are now timed
    2. Extra time has now been given to the goal
    * amended 3. If you want the reward for finishing Stallion Selection (1 sugar), you have to collect from a Level 5 stable
    4. The ability to craft horses will end when the goal expires
    5. If you don't pet your horse 5 times you will only miss out on the goal reward. Your horse can grow up any time
    6. If you don't finish raising your horse you only miss out on the goal reward (same as no 5)
    So players who've already grown their horse before the goal that requires it will never get the 20 energy reward???

****Since they're one step ahead, why wouldn't that part of the goal be checked off for them since it was already completed??
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    So players who've already grown their horse before the goal that requires it will never get the 20 energy reward???

****Since they're one step ahead, why wouldn't that part of the goal be checked off for them since it was already completed??

Seriously, would the 20 energy affect the game's economy? if this remained untimed those who were planning on purchasing more horses could have grown them during this step, if they had already grown the goal reward horse.