Page 120 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1541

Thread: Castle Story 4/16/15: Choose your Steed!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luckylu98 View Post
    Okay - I'm on vacation so I may not be thinking properly, but I am now officially confused by all this. I am at a complete standstill because I'm afraid to do anything & possibly miss my chance to get a second horse if I even want to! Based on what I've been reading here, I have sold 1 of my level 5 stables (kept the other level 5 stable). Now what comes next?? Do I dare go to the workshop & craft Rouncey? If I do, is that it? No second horse? I also haven't touched my Stallion Selection Goal yet or visited level 5 stable. What do I do with the level 1 stable? I feel truly ridiculously mentally challenged on this one! I've been on this cruise too long, wifi is sporadic at best & my brain is waterlogged! lol. Help!
    If you want more than 1 horse, do NOT visit the stable lv 5, craft one then go immediately to either the workshop or the magic forge and pay 999 gems per horse. If you do not have the gems right now or if you want to keep the option to buy more horses open indefinitely either STORE both lvl 5 stables (I know you sold one already) or sell them and rebuild to level 4, in order to be able to continue collecting milk, hide, wool and bacon without finishing the quest and closing the option to buy more horses. If you already bought however many horses you want and you know you don't want any more, feel free to visit the stable lvl 5 and get the quest out of your quest book.

Hope that Made it more clear :-D
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Executive Chef
    If you collect from EITHER level 5 stable, you will lose the option to buy the 2nd horse. I sold BOTH of my level 5 stables.

Quote Originally Posted by luckylu98 View Post
    Okay - I'm on vacation so I may not be thinking properly, but I am now officially confused by all this. I am at a complete standstill because I'm afraid to do anything & possibly miss my chance to get a second horse if I even want to! Based on what I've been reading here, I have sold 1 of my level 5 stables (kept the other level 5 stable). Now what comes next?? Do I dare go to the workshop & craft Rouncey? If I do, is that it? No second horse? I also haven't touched my Stallion Selection Goal yet or visited level 5 stable. What do I do with the level 1 stable? I feel truly ridiculously mentally challenged on this one! I've been on this cruise too long, wifi is sporadic at best & my brain is waterlogged! lol. Help!

Amphitheater

I'm afraid I can't get in 9 more visits before the time is up. If I build a second amphitheater, will it count?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by holtziepants View Post
    I'm afraid I can't get in 9 more visits before the time is up. If I build a second amphitheater, will it count?
    No, only the jousting arena counts. Reduce the count as much as possible... It costs 10 gems per visit to skip.

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Did you visit your level 5 stable ?
    If you did then sorry, the option to buy the other horse will be taken away
    That is why I stored my stables lest I visit by mistake.
    I clicked the first in the workshop then directly went to the forge and paid 999 gems and bought the other.

TO ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO BUY ANOTHER HORSE DO NOT VISIT YOUR STABLES LEVEL 5
    OTHERWISE THE CHOICE TO BUY ANOTHER HORSE WILL DISAPPEAR.
    LEAVE THE VISITS UNTIL AFTER GETTING BOTH HORSES, one in workshop the other in the magical Forge.

NO No I am not shouting lol, just trying to help, Maybe with capital letters it will be more visible
    Thanks for the explanation. I guess I will have to keep my gems then 😉

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Has anyone else had this issue? It took me a few days to build by stables to level 5 consequently I had petted my baby horse 2/3 times before I got to the quest requiring it now my horse is an adult (which checked in the goal book) but my baby horse petting tally didn't catch up. Do I now have to wait a couple of weeks for it to keep on petting or is this a bug I need to get fixed?
    I believe I'm in a similar situation.
    I petted the baby once before I closed the previous goal, Stallion Selection. There was no information nor warning this shouldn't be done.
    Consequently, I may be stuck here forever (will be 1 "baby visit" short):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	20072 .
    In my opinion, it's a bug.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I petted the baby once before I closed the previous goal, Stallion Selection. There was no information nor warning this shouldn't be done.

Same here, but I assumed that the next time I collect from the horse this will be ticked and I will be done? The only downside is that I now have to wait a week. We shall see if that works. If not, I don't mind skipping for a gem.

Executive Chef

I will be in this position too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    If you collect from EITHER level 5 stable, you will lose the option to buy the 2nd horse. I sold BOTH of my level 5 stables.
    Mreames, I can't decide if you are crazy or brilliant lol but I find myself thinking about following your lead.

In my main account, I have enough gems for a 2nd horse, and I'd really like a 2nd horse, but I'm so disappointed at how TL priced it relative to the value of its drops. And I'm still mad at TL for a huge gem trap on DS plus Waligate, so I hate to give my gems unless I'm getting something very worthwhile. For now, I'm continuing doing the monster mash while I decide what to do

On my 2nd account, I don't have the gems and I don't have level 5 stables either. It is nice to continue to see the option to craft the steeds in the workshop and forge.

I don't have the love shack or any white alicorns on either account

Executive Chef

It happen to me too , so I made Apple pies and lemon aide ,and cobble and made a gem to skip