Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Making Sense of the Battleground

Executive Chef
    And finally the list that is meant to replace the outdated "Universal Fighter Selector" on page 1:

Fire Water-earth. Cthulhu or cyclops. {Earth or water} with {anything but nature or dark}.
    Nature Ruby. Gem (with anything but earth). Fire with anything but earth.
    Earth Emerald. Unicorn, cyclops or cthulhu. Nature with {anything but fire or electric}.
    Water Citrine. Electric with anything but fire; Xmas or V-Day with no fire.
    Dark Treasure. Living wood; or fire with anything but gem.
    Electric Cyclops. Earth with anything but water or V-Day.
    Gem Treasure. Treent; or dark with {anything but nature or earth}.
    Treasure Poodle. Another Xmas; or nature with {anything but dark or gem}.
    Living Wood Water with {anything but dark or gem}.
    Valentine Anything without water. Electric USED to be strong to Valentine, and our Valentine is still weak to electric. But the last 2 tournaments, the OPPOSING Matripony has no weakness.
    nature-fire Ruby. Steamtrunk. Gem (with anything but nature). {Fire or water} with {anything but nature or dark}.
    earth-fire Cyclops or cthulhu. Water-earth. Unicorn or Emerald. {Earth or water} with nature.
    water-fire Electric-earth. Love Dove. Citrine or cyclops. Matripony; or {earth or electric} with water.
    dark-fire Earth-fire, water-fire or water-earth. Treasure. Treent.
    electric-fire Cyclops. Earth with {fire, electric, water or Valentine}.
    gem-fire Treasure. Treent, or water with anything but nature.
    Xmas-fire Cyclops. Earth with {fire, electric or water}.
    Valentine-fire Cyclops. Earth with {anything but nature or dark}.
    earth-nature Emerald. Unicorn, ruby or cthulhu. Nature with {fire, water, dark or Xmas}.
    water-nature Citrine. Gem (with anything but earth). Any Xmas; V-day (no earth); or electric with {anything but earth}.
    dark-nature Ruby. Fire with anything but earth. Treent.
    electric-nature Ruby. Gem (with anything but water). Fire with {anything but water or V-Day}.
    gem-nature Ruby. Dark-fire. Unicorn, Citrine or Cthulhu. Treent, or {fire or dark} with {water or electric}.
    Xmas-nature Ruby. Gem with anything but water. Fire with anything but earth or water.
    water-earth Emerald. Poodle. Unicorn or Citrine. {Nature or V-Day} with anything but fire.
    dark-earth Emerald or Treasure. Treent; or nature with {anything but electric}.
    electric-earth Emerald or cyclops. Earth-nature. Unicorn or Citrine. {Nature or earth} with dark.
    gem-earth Treasure, unicorn, emerald or cthulhu. Treent or dark with {water or nature}.
    valentine-earth Emerald. Gem (with anything but fire or water). Nature with {anything but fire or water}.
    dark-water Treasure. Any Xmas or V-Day; or electric with anything but gem.
    electric-water Electric-earth. Citrine or cyclops. Poodle; or {Earth or electric} with {nature or dark}.
    gem-water Electric-dark. Treasure or Citrine. Matripony; or {dark or electric} with water.
    electric-dark Earth-fire. Treasure. Treent; {Fire or earth} with {nature, dark, electric or Xmas}.
    gem-electric Treasure. Treent, or {dark} with {fire, earth or electric}.
    This is a work in progress ATM.

Executive Chef
    And I guess the post above was the the final one lol. Now, the fourth way of showing that info. This is for you, cocauina.

Fire is strong to: nature and dark.
    Fire is weak to: earth and water.
    Fire is neutral to: electric, gem, treasure, living wood, Xmas, valentine and shamrock.

Nature is strong to: earth and treasure.
    Nature is weak to: fire and gem.
    Nature is neutral to: water, dark, electric, living wood, Xmas, valentine and shamrock.

Earth is strong to: fire and electric.
    Earth is weak to: nature and gem.
    Earth is neutral to: water, dark, treasure, living wood, Xmas, valentine and shamrock.

Water is strong to: fire and living wood.
    Water is weak to: electric, Xmas and valentine.
    Water is neutral to: nature, earth, dark, gem, treasure, and shamrock.

Dark is strong to: gem.
    Dark is weak to: fire, treasure and living wood.
    Dark is neutral to: nature, earth, water, electric, Xmas, valentine and shamrock.

Electric is strong to: water and valentine (unless it's a Matripony in the arena - in that case our electric is NOT strong to it, even though the reverse is not the case).
    Electric is weak to: earth.
    Electric is neutral to: fire, nature, dark, gem, treasure, living wood, Xmas, shamrock, and the arena's special no-weakness Matripony.

Gem is strong to: nature and earth.
    Gem is weak to: dark, treasure and living wood.
    Gem is neutral to: fire, water, electric, Xmas, valentine and shamrock.

Treasure is strong to: dark and gem.
    Treasure is weak to: nature and Xmas.
    Treasure is neutral to: fire, earth, water, electric, living wood, shamrock and valentine.

Living wood is strong to: dark, gem and shamrock.
    Living wood is weak to: nothing as of 4/9/15.
    Living wood is neutral to: fire, nature, earth, water, electric, treasure, Xmas and valentine.

Xmas is strong to: water and treasure.
    Xmas is weak to: shamrock.
    Xmas is neutral to: fire, nature, earth, dark, electric, gem, living wood and valentine.

Valentine is strong to: water and shamrock.
    OUR valentine is weak to electric. ARENA valentine is weak to nothing as of 4/9/15.
    Valentine is neutral to: fire, nature, earth, dark, gem, treasure, living wood and Xmas.

Shamrock is strong to: Xmas.
    Shamrock is weak to: living wood and valentine.
    Shamrock is neutral to: fire, nature, earth, water, dark, electric, gem and treasure.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 04-09-15 at 03:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    And finally the list that is meant to replace the outdated "Universal Fighter Selector" on page 1:

Fire Water-earth. Cthulhu or cyclops. {Earth or water} with {anything but nature or dark}.
    Nature Ruby. Gem (with anything but earth). Fire with anything but earth.
    Earth Emerald. Unicorn, cyclops or cthulhu. Nature with {anything but fire or electric}.
    Water Citrine. Electric with anything but fire; Xmas or V-Day with no fire.
    Dark Treasure. Living wood; or fire with anything but gem.
    Electric Cyclops. Earth with anything but water or V-Day.
    Gem Treasure. Treent; or dark with {anything but nature or earth}.
    Treasure Poodle. Another Xmas; or nature with {anything but dark or gem}.
    Living Wood Water with {anything but dark or gem}.
    Valentine Anything without water. Electric USED to be strong to Valentine, and our Valentine is still weak to electric. But the last 2 tournaments, the OPPOSING Matripony has no weakness.
    nature-fire Ruby. Steamtrunk. Gem (with anything but nature). {Fire or water} with {anything but nature or dark}.
    earth-fire Cyclops or cthulhu. Water-earth. Unicorn or Emerald. {Earth or water} with nature.
    water-fire Electric-earth. Love Dove. Citrine or cyclops. Matripony; or {earth or electric} with water.
    dark-fire Earth-fire, water-fire or water-earth. Treasure. Treent.
    electric-fire Cyclops. Earth with {fire, electric, water or Valentine}.
    gem-fire Treasure. Treent, or water with anything but nature.
    Xmas-fire Cyclops. Earth with {fire, electric or water}.
    Valentine-fire Cyclops. Earth with {anything but nature or dark}.
    earth-nature Emerald. Unicorn, ruby or cthulhu. Nature with {fire, water, dark or Xmas}.
    water-nature Citrine. Gem (with anything but earth). Any Xmas; V-day (no earth); or electric with {anything but earth}.
    dark-nature Ruby. Fire with anything but earth. Treent.
    electric-nature Ruby. Gem (with anything but water). Fire with {anything but water or V-Day}.
    gem-nature Ruby. Dark-fire. Unicorn, Citrine or Cthulhu. Treent, or {fire or dark} with {water or electric}.
    Xmas-nature Ruby. Gem with anything but water. Fire with anything but earth or water.
    water-earth Emerald. Poodle. Unicorn or Citrine. {Nature or V-Day} with anything but fire.
    dark-earth Emerald or Treasure. Treent; or nature with {anything but electric}.
    electric-earth Emerald or cyclops. Earth-nature. Unicorn or Citrine. {Nature or earth} with dark.
    gem-earth Treasure, unicorn, emerald or cthulhu. Treent or dark with {water or nature}.
    valentine-earth Emerald. Gem (with anything but fire or water). Nature with {anything but fire or water}.
    dark-water Treasure. Any Xmas or V-Day; or electric with anything but gem.
    electric-water Electric-earth. Citrine or cyclops. Poodle; or {Earth or electric} with {nature or dark}.
    gem-water Electric-dark. Treasure or Citrine. Matripony; or {dark or electric} with water.
    electric-dark Earth-fire. Treasure. Treent; {Fire or earth} with {nature, dark, electric or Xmas}.
    gem-electric Treasure. Treent, or {dark} with {fire, earth or electric}.
    This is a work in progress ATM.
    I like this one!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    And I guess the post above was the the final one lol. Now, the fourth way of showing that info. This is for you, cocauina.

Fire is strong to: nature and dark.
    Fire is weak to: earth and water.
    Fire is neutral to: electric, gem, treasure, living wood, Xmas, valentine and shamrock.

Nature is strong to: earth and treasure.
    Nature is weak to: fire and gem.
    Nature is neutral to: water, dark, electric, living wood, Xmas, valentine and shamrock.

Earth is strong to: fire and electric.
    Earth is weak to: nature and gem.
    Earth is neutral to: water, dark, treasure, living wood, Xmas, valentine and shamrock.

Water is strong to: fire and living wood.
    Water is weak to: electric, Xmas and valentine.
    Water is neutral to: nature, earth, dark, gem, treasure, and shamrock.

Dark is strong to: gem.
    Dark is weak to: fire, treasure and living wood.
    Dark is neutral to: nature, earth, water, electric, Xmas, valentine and shamrock.

Electric is strong to: water and valentine (unless it's a Matripony in the arena - in that case our electric is NOT strong to it, even though the reverse is not the case).
    Electric is weak to: earth.
    Electric is neutral to: fire, nature, dark, gem, treasure, living wood, Xmas, shamrock, and the arena's special no-weakness Matripony.

Gem is strong to: nature and earth.
    Gem is weak to: dark, treasure and living wood.
    Gem is neutral to: fire, water, electric, Xmas, valentine and shamrock.

Treasure is strong to: dark and gem.
    Treasure is weak to: nature and Xmas.
    Treasure is neutral to: fire, earth, water, electric, living wood, shamrock and valentine.

Living wood is strong to: dark, gem and shamrock.
    Living wood is weak to: nothing as of 4/9/15.
    Living wood is neutral to: fire, nature, earth, water, electric, treasure, Xmas and valentine.

Xmas is strong to: water and treasure.
    Xmas is weak to: shamrock.
    Xmas is neutral to: fire, nature, earth, dark, electric, gem, living wood and valentine.

Valentine is strong to: water and shamrock.
    OUR valentine is weak to electric. ARENA valentine is weak to nothing as of 4/9/15.
    Valentine is neutral to: fire, nature, earth, dark, gem, treasure, living wood and Xmas.

Shamrock is strong to: Xmas.
    Shamrock is weak to: living wood and valentine.
    Shamrock is neutral to: fire, nature, earth, water, dark, electric, gem and treasure.
    Now I will copy this info for an note pad and when TL decides to change things again I will change them also, but probably will ask when I'm not sure ahahah

Executive Chef
    A few things to check out if anyone gets a chance if you please:

Cosmic element - please list the effect your cosmic attack had vs. any opponent and whether it was weak, strong, or neutral (no message). PLEASE NOTE: A critical hit does NOT mean it is strong. There is a chance that a critical hit can result from any strong, weak or neutral attack. It's just that the stronger your attack, the more likely it is to land that all-important critical hit. So if your attack only lands 1 or or more critical hit, and no non-critical hits, then it does not tell us whether the attack was strong, neutral or weak. Only that you were lucky.

I am going to try cosmic in the battlegrounds which I continue to not finish, in order to test stuff like this.

Also, living wood used to be weak to water. But as of the last tournament, the ARENA's Treent of Life was weak to nothing. I am wondering if Treent is now weak to water again or not, or weak to anything else now.

Executive Chef
    Battle 1: Cosmic attack was WEAK vs. earth-nature. Time to start the possibility branches: A) cosmic < earth & = nature, B) cosmic < nature & = earth, or C) cosmic < earth, < nature.
    Battle 2: Cosmic attack was NEUTRAL vs. dark-fire. So D) cosmic = dark, = fire or E) cosmic > dark, < fire or F) cosmic < dark, > fire. This tells us nothing about which or A), B) or C) is true.
    Battle 3: Cosmic was NEUTRAL to electric-water. So we need a third possibility train: G) cosmic = electric, = water, H) cosmic < electric, > water or I) cosmic > electric, < water. No further info on A vs B vs C or on D vs E vs F.
    Battle 4: earth-nature again. Shoulda looked at my own battlegrounds thread and seen it coming lol.
    Battle 4: Cosmic was WEAK vs. earth-fire. It's still possible it is more complicated than this but it is probable that it is weak to earth, and neutral to fire, nature, water, dark, electric.
    Battle 5: Cosmic was NEUTRAL to treasure. I had been really hoping there would be a new element strong to treasure since I have such a TERRIBLE time with treasure in tournaments now and TL started putting not one but TWO treasure animals in EVERY tournament, even flash tournaments.

to be continued...

Preliminary Conclusions:
    It MIGHT BE: weak to earth, and neutral to fire, nature, water, dark, electric.
    It is definitely neutral to treasure.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 04-29-15 at 09:06 AM.

Executive Chef
    zenobia

Cosmic from Lemurcury is neutral to Valentine Matripony

Executive Chef
    Since I'm sitting out this tournament anyway, I can definitely try it.

I have the Plutopus:
    Neutral to fire-nature
    Neutral to dark-nature
    Neutral to dark-water
    Last edited by readysetgo888; 04-29-15 at 05:13 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Cosmic was NEUTRAL against electric-dark (Rumblebee).

It seems like it's neutral to everything but weak to earth at this point. I am truly curious about how it does against the treent element (living wood). I'm going to try when I get there in the tournament.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Rhino Keeper
    As I mentioned in Growvine tournament thread, I tried Plutopus, cosmic hit against Unicorn and gave me 3 neutral hits. This prove that Cosmic element is neutral to gem as well.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast