Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
Is this right? I finally collected from the Bridge and got 1 Coin?! I spent a ton of gems speeding up and bought the $10 pack to finish and get the Bridge and after waiting a week I get 1 Coin? Katelyn was a complete bust and I'm going to be really bummed if the Bridge is the same. Why put in all the effort and real money if the item does not drop anything close to what it advertised it would do. Wow. Please tell me this is a coding error and it's a known issue.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4773.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	621.6 KB 
ID:	73031
Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
There are no issues with the drops, but they are rare. You should eventually see them drop from collecting.

I agree with RoyalBlue that the advertised drops, the hard work and effort AND the fact that some of us actually pay for packs/gems make it hard to believe that we are rewarded with ridiculous drops. If it’s just going to be coins, at least make it worth the energy and give a really nice chunk of change for it.

I am very disappointed to read that it is not an issue with drops. The advertisement should identify if piddling coins are the main drop and there MIGHT be a snowballs chance in summer to get something worthy of wasting kingdom space and energy on the item. If this keeps up, my money can be spent better on other forms of entertainment.