Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
I've seen several players complain about how hard it is to scroll through inventory, so my suggestion would be, using the current inventory categories (I find Building and Decoration separators really useful), actually use two of the empty ones (Special and/or Consumable) for the limited time event items. Even if we're not collectors and try to avoid extra inventory items that will be useless post event, they tend to pile up if you're a regular player, so having them in their own category would really improve the usefulness of the really cluttered Material separator.
Another option I thought of for the inventory was if we could specify a page to jump to.
When I redecorate my realm, if I change the castle grounds each month, I have total approx 130 for each item I want to get to page 130. It would be nice to specify I want something on page 130 and tap 2 times instead of 130. My hand usually hurts by the end of it because of the rapid small movements. (Example: For December, I had to tap the arrows over 2,600 times.)