Thread: Castle Story 02/18: Need For Sparrow Speed | event info on page 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farm Supplier
    I am also done except for waiting for ivy drop and getting my ambertooth. Took a different approach suggested from an earlier post. I am a newer level 50 with some energy droppers but still depend on the daily energy. I spent all my energy on doing nothing but chopping dead trees, parking a monster when I reached enough hides. Then sent all the adventures from the grubs I collected. Now I knew what was left to collect. I kept collecting from sawmills all this time until enough buckles were gathered. Next I chopped a ton of aspen trees for all the bits. I parked a monster again and collected all the buds from the bushes. Lastly, I did nothing but collect from wells and ponds for the fish. Concentrating on one resource at a time really worked well. First time I tried this method. Now, just focusing on cows to get the ambertooth. There is a ton of time left for the event. Good luck to all!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-24-21 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Removed quote as the post was also removed