Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
Something to consider about habitats: there are few that hold Champ type dragons except for the common Champion Ruins (capacity 3). So anyone who needs homes for Champs should consider Champion Grounds, Champions of Aquaria, Jousting Arena, or Bygone Battleground (all are on sale for 225 gold and have 4 dragon capacity).

Same deal with Diamond types, think about getting some Shimmering Shrines (on sale for 225, 4 dragon capacity).
I'm trying to exchange all my habitatats to those holding 5, so I really don't want to buy more of these for 4, but there aren't any alternatives at the moment. I have bought a lot of Destiny Deltas (for pink) and Arcane Fires (for black) plus a few more Shimmering Shoals (for white) this sale. I bought over 50 of the Fairy Crossroads back when they were on sale for 75 - now that was a good sale, probably won't come back.

My challenge is all the types where there are no large-capacity habitats like Dino, Stone, Soccer and Olympus. Plus a number of special 3- and 4-dragon special habitats received as prizes which I can't bring myself to sell. But I'm quickly running out of space so it will probably very soon be that or quitting