Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    I had 3 of the discount plots open and waiting for the Expansion Permits at the moment time expired. All materials are still there: wisp lanterns and permits that were delivered.
    The coins however, that already had been delivered, 245.000 each, are not checked off anymore and have not been recredited to game's total, thus a missing sum of 735.000.

As all other materials were respectively saved, I would have thought also the coins would have been saved or recredited after timeout.
    Had I know this would happen.. I would have waited to deposit the coins until after all Permits were crafted and delivered.

We tried to open as many plots as we could as the offer was great and appealing, but we were not well-informed on the outcome, being the first time.

However, hoping there will be other offers like this again, so we can move ahead on opening plots as they're extremely expensive and challenging, thus taking months to move ahead even if crafting is continuous.

Thanking s8 for this novelty.. and report that it did create much attention and satisfactions as a couple plots we were able to open.. even if we didn't perfectly understand the procedure. We should have opened 'only one' at a time.

EDIT: see post #305 below
    NO COINS ARE MISSING WHEN CALCULATED AGAINST ORIGINAL PLOT PRICE. OUR PLOTS ARE NOW QUOTED WITH DISCOUNT.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-28-18 at 01:13 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74