Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
I skipped the Sprites so was able to get through the third set of goals and start the Goal 4. But I am as confused as everyone else with "right" and "below" on a diagonal game board. As far as I can tell I've already expanded to J12 so the page 1 instructions don't seem to fit. I tried overlaying the grid coordinates on what I see when I click on the first part of goal 4. Did I get it right? Is the arrow pointing to J14? And do I therefore need to expand to J 13 and then J14? And then subsequently to I14? Does the mountain take up four squares? Or are there more expansions I will need to do? I know this is going to take quite a while and don't want to open up anything that won't advance me to the goal since I already have way too many trees taking up space. I'm normally pretty good with directions but this is trickier than real life. Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Castle Story expansions 1.jpg 
Views:	578 
Size:	940.0 KB 
ID:	46642
I'm having the same trouble you are/were. I think I've already expanded to J12. When I turn on the expand, I can't see any requirements that match what the forum says I need. I don't see an expansion plot where the arrow is pointing when I click on Go from the goal. Can anyone shed some light? This is me stalled. Kingdom is Nancelot, if someone wants to go look to help me determine where and how to expand. Thanks.