Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
Ditto.

I'd be curious - for those that were able to finish (looks like some even ahead of event deadline), what level you are at? How many of each needed building, resource do you have (how many workshops, potion shops, red plant, food planting plots, Alicorns ect that you can tap for extra energy ect). Just trying to figure out how far along in this game does a person need to be to actually have a shot at completing these events...

For me, I'm at level 47 (almost to level 48), I have 2 workshops, 2 kitchens, 1 potion shop (& 2 magic forge's), 2 red Trillium's, 8 ponds + 1 swampy pond, 6 wishing wells, 2 Alicorns, 2 reg mines, 1 deep mine & apx 50 food plots & too many mushrooms & mushroom rings to count. Plus space for the all grass & rocks for chopping. Beyond having more items that will bring me extra energy and maybe another Trillium any suggestions, ideas?? Seems like I am far enough into this game that I should have a shot at completing these events.
Great questions. I have been playing since 2013 and have the love shack, which MAYBE lets me make one alicorn a year. I have max of everything, all level 5. For energy I have 2 wizard schools, Queen's keep, barracks, and haunted keep. I have 14 weekly alicorns and 16 weekly ones. I have $64 mill. i was maed on almost everything at the start of this quest. I have 2 kitchens and 2 winter bakeries, Ivy's bakery, food shelter, bountiful table, mystery dinner table, and I just bought a second harvest pergola. i have 3 red trilium, 2 multi-colored hedge, 3 faerie flowerbeds (I bought 1 with gems.) and I flower garden. I haven't bought much with gems, and I get a lot of gems through quests. Is the barracks still available for you? That would be my first choice. Also get haunted keep if you can; I do not know what is available.

When they have an event, they often have something for gems that just works during the event (like a plant to drop petals). I avoid those.

I have finished and have the peacock, but this was very time and energy intense. People shoudn't have to set a timer every 2 hours for 20 days!

Good luck!