Thanks for the info guys. It's also tricky because with things like this it may be hard to take someone at face value if they are embarrassed to say they spend a lot of money or something, but it was helpful just to get an idea of how valuable the love shack was for those who don't have it like me. This wasn't me whining that I don't have it but genuine curiousity in terms of the strategy of the game what I am missing compared to my neighbors with it. I appreciate those who were honest in saying they bought parts or alicorns and this helpe me a lot.

It does seem like the last few events are extremely energy intense! I had about 100 of each 10 and 25 crates saved plus a few of the 50 or 100 and now I'm down to maybe 30 of 10s and 20s and I right now have enough to craft 3 more 20 in the greenhouse as I can't use red petals for more, and am using my trade to get what I can plus the neighbors, schools, and various Ali's I do have, but it just never seems like enough lol. I wish I could have a herd of white alicorns if I could collect each day