Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
Pika ~ I realize you may just be the messenger so my response isn't to you directly, per se, but to ALL of the staff at S8 that is directly affiliated with this snafu.
A few IMMEDIATE changes???!
The 5th Monster Season started on Thurs, 4/7 which is also the date of the release of the MRC and purple alicorn. The changes were made on Thurs, 5/5 which is FOUR WEEKS LATER!
If the Glimmer Alicorn was never intended to be unlimited nor ever intended to give a guaranteed energy refill, WHY was it coded to be such in the first place, then released as such, never noticed that it did such and then remained as such for four whole weeks before somebody noticed and said, "Uh oh...look what we did but didn't intend to do last month. Let's change it immediately!" ...and then take *another* 2 whole weeks to give any explanation whatsoever.

Seriously!?!?!
"Immediate" means a change made within hours, or at the most, a few days because the error was noticed IMMEDIATELY. The changes probably would have been understood & accepted A LOT better by most of the players, had that been how the changes were made. But, they were made FAR from immediately. I don't know WHO would translate ANY change made almost a MONTH AFTER THE FACT as immediate and then not feel tricked, swindled, jaded, bait/switched...and react with rage and the closing of wallets.

And now there's 1 more change!?! - an EXTRA slap in the face - *random* energy drops, with a rare chance for 40 (even the pink and wedding and Glimmeregg and flower power alicorns are better than that with a rare chance for 50 or 100).

You've got to be kidding me.
I don't know about my other fellow players but I'm more furious now than I was before.
Unbelievable.
Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
THIS!! Bravo and well said!!
Exactly!