View Poll Results: I enjoyed this cruise!

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly agree

1 5.26%
  • Agree

9 47.37%
  • Neutral

2 10.53%
  • Disagree

3 15.79%
  • Strongly disagree

4 21.05%
  • I didn't participate

1 5.26%
  • I like the prizes

7 36.84%
  • I didn't like the prizes

7 36.84%
  • I like the addition of stamp recipes

9 47.37%
  • I didn't like the addition of stamp recipes

7 36.84%
  • I want more food counters

11 57.89%
  • I didn't want more food counters

3 15.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: African Expedition Cruise - Jun 1, 2017

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    I thought the same thing.

I'm now on Day 10 and I'm getting lower values for my coin recipes than I've gotten in the past. I noticed the same thing for Day 9. A 4-coin dish gave me 54 on Day 9 and 55 on Day 10. Hmmmm...I must pay more attention to this in the next cruise so I can see whether this change will stay the same.
    Same here. I thought another day or two was off from the normal patterns.

Executive Chef
    I finished this time! Wasn't sure I would, very busy on Friday (day 9) and didn't even get to touch the game until 3 pm. Had to play catch up and started day 10 with about 13 hours left. Thanks to quick serves and some gems to refresh ingredients I was able to finish with about half an hour left.

Overall I enjoyed this cruise, despite having all the prizes except the safari van (or whatever it is called) already from the last time this cruise came around. Was not asked for any recipes from the fryer, which I haven't bought yet. Only recipe I kept getting that I have not learned yet was rustic wheat loaf. Need a lot more gold stamps to restock the butter!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    My Day 10 values were the same as Set B. Hmmm not sure why yours were different. Let's keep a lookout for the next cruise and see if they change the values. Hope you managed to complete your cruise. Good luck.
    I will be checking the coin values for all days next time I do a cruise.

I did manage to complete the cruise in time. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Same here. I thought another day or two was off from the normal patterns.
    Yes you are right. I was puzzled a few times earlier but I didn't start checking and comparing until Day 9.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    *sigh* It looks like I'm not going to finish this one I'm on Day 10 and still have half of Day 9 to get through, and I've been getting more 2-coin recipes than anything else. So... it looks like I'm gonna have a ton of Safari items, but no gem recipes to show for them.

What's more, the option to ask for more recipes has bumped up to 100 gems for me now - even up until the last cruise, it went to 50 by Day 8 at least (possibly sooner; I'm not sure about Day 7). I wish that had stayed the same.

I also wish there were an option to buy an extra day, or that the gem recipe price factored in your progress if you weren't able to finish. It costs 1,300 gems to obtain a gem recipe regardless of whether you participated, and I wish that would be reduced depending on how far you were able to get in the cruise
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I enjoyed the cruise. I wish it was more African with African descendants and focused on a specific country in Africa.

Rhino Keeper
    This was my second time playing the African cruise. It is one of my favorites, decor wise, though I wish there had been new items! I prefer the original coconut recipe as it has fewer ingredients than the new one. And I agree with @workingitout it would have been great to actually have more African themed/african descendants

I really didn't like having stamp recipes on the cruise. I don't horde my stamp ingredients so I'm unable to make those recipes on demand. ~ at least it only asked me for butter required recipes. I have tons of stamp sugar and stamp eggs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123