Page 28 of 135 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

New Resident
    Well, those of us on the other side of the world have gotten the Sweet Easter 5-day goal. I'm sure everyone has it but we're awake. U know what I mean. Don't want start new thread since I won't update it but -part 1 is: cook 10 croissants(2hr cook), cook 20 chamomile tea (1hr cook)& build 1 candy hatchery(10 new egg parts& 10 bunny ears) sorry abt the format n unsure of 1st gift part name but it's 10:25am n need to head to work) n just impatient that new goal started while everyone is asleep. Just kidding get some rest n see u when ur awake.

It's odd, because 2 of my accounts have the new goal, but my 3rd account doesn't.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by msdana013 View Post
    It's odd, because 2 of my accounts have the new goal, but my 3rd account doesn't.
    Accounts need to be at a certain level before they can start receiving goals. The usual standard is Level 12, but it's possible this one might have a higher-level barrier to entry.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

My lowest account is level 26. I find it strange that this quest would require a higher level than that to start. I completed the colorful goal, and optional goal with it, as well as a few other timed ones, so I don't see this one being a problem Now I have all these Painted Eggs and Bunny Ears and can't use them.

Quote Originally Posted by steveioh View Post
    Well, those of us on the other side of the world have gotten the Sweet Easter 5-day goal. I'm sure everyone has it but we're awake. U know what I mean. Don't want start new thread since I won't update it but -part 1 is: cook 10 croissants(2hr cook), cook 20 chamomile tea (1hr cook)& build 1 candy hatchery(10 new egg parts& 10 bunny ears) sorry abt the format n unsure of 1st gift part name but it's 10:25am n need to head to work) n just impatient that new goal started while everyone is asleep. Just kidding get some rest n see u when ur awake.
    the city falls asleep, the mob wakes up!
    now i'm up, they all are still sleeping, and you're already at work!!! wht i'm gonna do?!
    lol ))))))
    oh well... will go try to count how many of those hell machines wd i need to finish...
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 03-23-18 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I'm hoping it's one of the Easter recipes I recommended, the sheep cake would be really cute lol
    they wd really better put your sheepcake, but now we have green bunny... it's like a hangover dish...

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    they wd really better put your sheepcake, but now we have green bunny... it's like a hangover dish...
    My thoughts exactly! I love new recipes on old machines but these bunnies look sick. I feel sorry for the bots that have to eat them so I can get my jems!

Strongly agree!!!!

FYI: My 3rd account just got the goal when I reached level 27.

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    I?m sad they didn?t use any of the suggested recipes, I mean it?s not like they had to design a whole new appliance for them. Smh oh well
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐