Page 128 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1342

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Executive Chef
    Too Many Goals and Too much Food. I don’t have much time to master recipes to earn gems for Black Friday sale. I wished it was one 14 day goal and one 5 day goal in a month. Who has time to do every goal? It cost too much for each goal and sometimes prizes aren’t worth it. I can’t wait for Christmas goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Too Many Goals and Too much Food. I don’t have much time to master recipes to earn gems for Black Friday sale. I wished it was one 14 day goal and one 5 day goal in a month. Who has time to do every goal? It cost too much for each goal and sometimes prizes aren’t worth it. I can’t wait for Christmas goals.
    I agree. Too much food and use so many food counters. Customers eat too slow and can’t get rid of the food fast enough. Food counters obstruct the space for redecorate the bakery.

RS Goal calendar

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Alright everyone, the goal releases seem to have been pretty stable since July 20 so I went ahead and did up a calendar for the rest of the year.

It looks to be pretty self-explanatory with a 14 Day Goal showing up every other Tuesday and a 5 Day Goal every Wednesday.

As always, keep in mind this is SPECULATION, based on the releases over the last few months and may change at any time without notice or forewarning!

If the schedule does change again, I will update this post with the appropriate notes and info.

Is there an RS Goal calendar somewhere..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FollyBeach2014 View Post
    Is there an RS Goal calendar somewhere..
    Not that I'm aware of. Your best bet is probably posting in the RS Forums to see if any player has created their own for personal use and would be willing to share.

Nightclub Owner
    Got a teaser for the upcoming Black Friday sale:

What's interesting to me is that I don't recognize the one oven that's at the bottom left of the image. The one to the right is the goal appliance Steam Oven which will likely be relisted as an Echo option. This oven was released along with the Commercial Oven but the other appliance in the picture doesn't match my Commercial Oven or any appliance that's been released.

This is what my Commercial Oven looks like:

It's similar, but certainly not the same - wonder if this means it's a new appliance or maybe a deco?

Got a teaser for the upcoming Black Friday sale:

It's similar, but certainly not the same - wonder if this means it's a new appliance or maybe a deco?
    I think its gonna be a deco since most of our appliances have a burner on top to cook the food. It looks like a kitchen appliance, but for decoration. Maybe to match with the...fridge(?) on the top left.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    I think its gonna be a deco since most of our appliances have a burner on top to cook the food. It looks like a kitchen appliance, but for decoration. Maybe to match with the...fridge(?) on the top left.
    That's a good point - that most of the appliances have burners on the top but regardless, I'm excited at the possibility of a new item.

I love it when sales offer new, limited time items.

I also agree that whatever the mystery thing ends up being will match well with the themed items from the March 04 2015 release like the Commercial Refrigerator in the photo.

Rhino Keeper
    RE RS CALENDAR—
    You could use the above, BUT using Thursdays and Fridays. The blue would be Thursday and the red would be Fridays. So not to confuse yourself use different colors for RS.
    Life is like a rollercoaster. Hang on and enjoy the ride.

Nightclub Owner
    Got another sale pop up tonight - looks like the dates are conflicting. So, either sale starts tomorrow or Thursday?

Fashion Designer
    Got another sale pop up tonight - looks like the dates are conflicting. So, either sale starts tomorrow or Thursday?

I noticed that too. I was bummed to have to wait until Thursday but I?m excited they?ll at least be releasing some items tomorrow!
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.