Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
It was in fall this year either October or November because I like to visit my neighbours and community (their neighbors too) to see creative designs around seasonal change.

I remember yours distinctively because of the multiple larger prizes and layout, it's not necessary to be active at the moment for someone's place to show up in the community tab. I'm pretty sure though I was visiting one of my neighbours that I ended up on neighbors of neighbors (this is confusing, ).

I'll send you an invite to see if you recognize my name, you can decline it afterwards.

EDIT: I think I added one of your other bakeries, I'm Kringles.
I did accept to see what your place looked like (it's beautiful if I might add) to see if I recognised your place, as I've not been good on remembering names, and if someone does silent tip me, I may silent tip back. But neither did I recognise. I did delete the add, right after, if that is ok with you. As you were trying to see if I recognised your place/name.

Unfortunately I go under a different ID for this bakery - DeadlyFangs is the ID. I use to use kappy333 as a decoy to prevent adding of said ID (before kappy went into actual use) Regardless - if you want to add me there, you are welcome to. If not, I completely understand.

Thank you for taking the time to help me understand the name you play under. Best regards!

But you make sense. I've done the same thing with visiting my neighbours and there neighbours. And have found beautiful/well off bakery's that way myself