Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1342

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MCPE View Post
    Is there any way of predicting what oven will get new recipes for the upcoming 5-day goal?
    Sadly, no.

For a few weeks I thought a pattern was emerging where they relisted appliances based off the appliance's original release date.... but that turned out to be a fluke and a big waste of time on my part, lol! Now I just sit back and wait to be surprised

Rhino Keeper
    Just curious Annira, what do you think about this style of Halloween Sale's (Many weeks of Halloween sales) duration usually are. Is this going to persist until the end of October?

P.s. I'm hoping for more suggested items in the Fall/Halloween thread to be put on Sale, but this week's sale seems to have cut down in quantities of items listed, what's your view on this?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by anemos View Post
    Just curious Annira, what do you think about this style of Halloween Sale's (Many weeks of Halloween sales) duration usually are. Is this going to persist until the end of October?

P.s. I'm hoping for more suggested items in the Fall/Halloween thread to be put on Sale, but this week's sale seems to have cut down in quantities of items listed, what's your view on this?
    I've been pretty happy so far with the sales we've been getting and would assume that we'll get two more with each Friday left in the month. Of course, there's no way to be certain but all signs point to it continuing.

From the items we've seen relisted this month it seems like they're relisting items that were originally released in October specifically. Mostly they seem to be relisting the bulk of items that were released as regular market purchases from back toward the start of the game (2011-2013) and including a few newer goal items as U-decos (from like 2019-2021). This is great since a lot of those market items were coin offerings whereas the goal items are always going to be gem purchases.

With that in mind, my guess is that we'll see some 2015-2017 October market items making a reappearance and a handful of goal items/echos. Whether I'm close on my guesses or not I am excited to see what they're going to offer! Though, it would be nice if we get more box items and appliances listed since that seems to be what most players like best.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've been pretty happy so far with the sales we've been getting and would assume that we'll get two more with each Friday left in the month. Of course, there's no way to be certain but all signs point to it continuing.

From the items we've seen relisted this month it seems like they're relisting items that were originally released in October specifically. Mostly they seem to be relisting the bulk of items that were released as regular market purchases from back toward the start of the game (2011-2013) and including a few newer goal items as U-decos (from like 2019-2021). This is great since a lot of those market items were coin offerings whereas the goal items are always going to be gem purchases.

With that in mind, my guess is that we'll see some 2015-2017 October market items making a reappearance and a handful of goal items/echos. Whether I'm close on my guesses or not I am excited to see what they're going to offer! Though, it would be nice if we get more box items and appliances listed since that seems to be what most players like best.
    I was very excited about the sales too for the past few weeks, but based on your observation they've chosen a large amount of items from all the way back to the start of the game. I hope they can incorporate more items from the Halloween/Fall Suggestion list. While you mention to offer more box items sales, I really hope they can accommodate that too.. Still waiting for the Malefic Manor & Haunted Line decorations... To all S8 family please make it happen

P.S. If you're reading this discussion S8 staff please try to squeeze more decorations from above suggested pool into the on-going Halloween sale so we have a chance to buy them for a great price

I am confused about goals. Can someone explain? What are the “required” goals versus non-required? How do we know?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deerank2023 View Post
    I am confused about goals. Can someone explain? What are the ?required? goals versus non-required? How do we know?
    I wrote up this explainer a while back on goals that I'll copy and paste here:

At the moment, other than the few Permanent Goals, the goals we get are for a limited time only - they either last for 14 Days or 5 Days and are on a somewhat predictable rotation schedule. You can find a speculation calendar in my signature below this post - along with a few other goal related threads that contain images that will help illustrate how the goals work.

What's the general point of goals? They offer new, limited time decorations and recipes that can only be obtained by completing goal tasks while the goal is active. Any items unlocked during the goal will be permanent additions to your game, even after the goal goes away. However, if you don't finish all the goal tasks, any items left unlocked will remain locked indefinitely once the goal ends.

14 Day Goal details: Requires players be at least level 12 to participate, they usually offer two new appliances, six new recipes, and three decorations; all of which are locked at the start of the goal and by participating in the goal you can unlock each new item to add to your game for future use. Each new 14 Day Goal will offer a new set of 4 limited time Collectibles. With each new 14 Day Goal, we also get a new Table, Chair, Counter, Wallpaper, Floor Tile and Wall Deco but these items are not locked and can be accessed without active participation in the goals themselves.

What's the point in these limited time Goal Collectibles? You can trade them for parts that can then be used to build the new goal appliances faster. Each goal offers two appliances and each appliance requires two unique parts to build. This means, each 14 Day Goal offers four new parts in total. You can trade in your Goal Collectibles for any one of these four new parts.

How to get the Goal Collectibles: Cook the new goal recipes on the goal appliances while the goal is active. The Goal Collectibles will drop randomly when you start to cook and serve any of the new goal recipes for the duration of the goal. Each goal will have four unique collectibles that will tie in to the goal theme.

How to trade Goal Collectibles: Pretty much, they work like the Permanent Collectibles but instead of trading them for decorations or coins, you're trading them for parts. In more detail, once you have at least one of each Goal Collectible, you can then trade it for one part. Once you've made a trade, one of each collectible will be subtracted from your total and the new part will be added to your parts inventory.

Notes: Once the goal timer ends, these limited time collectibles will disappear along with the goal.

14 Day Goals comes with a Side Goal, the Side Goal is a smaller set of tasks that require players to bake old recipes on the Basic Oven in order to win a free, recycled decoration. The Side Goal level requirement can sometimes change based on what recipes are utilized in the tasks. The decoration won in Side Goals is usually either a prize from a Mystery Box or an old Limited Time item that has since been removed from the Market.

Last year the team also added the Bonus Goal to the 14 day goals. This Bonus Goal will give players one new recipe after they've completed the entirety of the 14 day goal.

Each goal will also have a limited time Mystery Box on offer for 8 Gems for the duration of the goal. By purchasing this Goal Mystery Box, you will win six of one of the new parts needed to build the goal appliances.

5 Day Goal Details: Level requirement varies based on the appliance relisted and used in goal. Each 5 Day Goal will offer an old appliance that is relisted for a limited time, three new recipes and will reward a free decoration. Like the Side Goals from above, these goal prizes are usually recycled such as: Mystery Box items, old Limited Time offers and even on rare occasions, an old goal prize.

That's everything I can think of at the moment, but if there's anything I forgot or something that I didn't explain well enough, please feel free to ask more in depth questions. Though I do hope this offers some general insights into the goals, at least.

Nightclub Owner
    The other s8 games have been advertising their Black Friday sales start November 20!! I'm looking forward to the preview screens to see what type of sale we'll get in BS.

That said, the downside is that we may not get a regular weekly sale today since it would overlap with the larger holiday sale.

EDIT...

LOL, got the sale preview fifteen minutes after this post

Items shown (L-R):
    • Thanksgiving Cupcakes
    • Sweets Display
    • Bakesgiving Oven
    • Harvest Candy Maker
    • Cranberry Candles
    • Aged Barrel Rack
    • Harvest Counter
    • Vintage Autumn Truck
    • Diwali Festival
    • Book Browser

My only real concern is the Bakesgiving Oven - it's been used in a total of 4 goals so if it's released as an Echo, it'll only have 3 of the 12 recipes which is why appliances like this aren't great Echo options. But maybe this will be another sale like the one for Spring where they listed a bunch of regular market appliances for coins then removed them from the market? Other than that one questionable issue, this looks like a decent start!

2nd Black Friday Promo:

Items shown (L-R):
    • Piles of Presents
    • Holiday Display
    • Elf Kitchen
    • Santa's Workshop A
    • Reindeer Stalls
    • Santa's Snow Machine
    • Ginger Claus
    • Reindeer Penguin
    • Holiday Waitress

Nightclub Owner

Notes on Calendar:
    • Feel free to share but please credit it to myself (as with any of my works on this forum)
    • As always, this is not an official calendar
    • SPECULATION only - created by myself and based on recent goal trends
    • Goal schedule can change at any time and with no warning
    • If the schedule does change again, I will update this post with the appropriate notes and info

Other release trends not listed on calendar:

*New Baker's Set permanent goals
    *Usually listed for about 30 days
    *Once gem appliance is purchased, goal set is permanent
    *Goals thus far have only given recolored items
    *Past goals - Nov. 09 and Dec. 15
    *If/when a definite pattern emerges I'll add it to the speculation calendar

*New Mystery Box once per month
    *Box listed for roughly a month (at sale price of 16g)
    *After sale, box usually reverts to full price in Market but sometimes is removed

*Echo/U-Sale on Fridays (@ 12pm Eastern / 9am Pacific)
    *Usually listed for 6-7 days
    *Echo Sales include relisted goal appliances for 25g each
    *U-Sales include relisted goal decos for gems

*Recycled RS Mystery Box tends to show up every four weeks
    *Listed on Tuesdays
    *Listed on sale for the first week at 16g
    *After sale, box usually reverts to full price in Market but sometimes is removed

2024 Feb. 20 Update:
    *Mystery Box release pattern altered this month.
    *Not sure if it's a one-off or a permanent shift in the release schedule.
    *The RS Ported Box was a week early (showed up the 6th instead of the 13th)
    *The New BS Box released today which is three weeks later than expected

Is there a goal calendar out for 2024 yet? Also, can you tell me if today's Goal for Bakery Story (January 9, 2024) a 14 day goal or a day goal?

Thanks.

Thank you for the information, it was very helpful.