Page 25 of 171 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

In general, locked-by-goal content will stay locked, because one will have needed to have been around for the goal to unlock that content.

Recently, however, we've been getting 5-Day goals (examples: October, November) which have given players a chance to unlock past appliances and prizes. If these continue, and extend to the ovens which you built, then it's possible that you might be able to unlock those recipes
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Host(ess)
    Question: Seeing this said everywhere!

What is a Gem dispenser?

I play RS too at least 2 years & never saw one there either!

Thanks for the info! I know is probably a silly question!

Fashion Designer
    Have a look at this post. It will explain about it.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Gem-Dispenser
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Puttietat087 View Post
    Question: Seeing this said everywhere!

What is a Gem dispenser?

I play RS too at least 2 years & never saw one there either!

Thanks for the info! I know is probably a silly question!
    A gem dispenser is basically an appliance exclusive to iOS players as far as we know that dispenses 1 gem every 12 hours.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    Is a colonial oven actually worth it? Does it ever actually give you a good amount of gems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ReiSixx9 View Post
    Is a colonial oven actually worth it? Does it ever actually give you a good amount of gems?
    It gives you 2 gems after mastering level 2 and 4. It's just an already built appliance.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    It gives you 2 gems after mastering level 2 and 4. It's just an already built appliance.
    Well that's unfortunate. It says up to 12. :/

Edit: I just realized 12 means 2 for level 2 and 4 which adds to 4 for each recipe and there's 3 recipes.
    Last edited by ReiSixx9; 12-06-17 at 05:56 AM.

Try using the cookbook. I consult it all the time before building an oven. Good luck!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98403-BAKERY-STORY-CookBook

Bakery Story S8 Dreamear lvl 99.

Adding active players who don't care about tipping.

I don't care if my neighbor's tipping rate is zero so long as responding/accepting material requests, gifting goal parts during a goal & usable parts during non-goal times.

Started playing August 2017
    This is a game, it's supposed to be fun.
    Not stressful

Okay, I figured that out. But that means Jasmine Tea is the best recipe in the game? That doesn't seem right...
    Once again, the cookbook answers this question. The item you can cook that will give you the most money is the red velvet cake & it takes 22 hours to bake but you get the most money per serving. Most items are 4 coins per serving & I think brownies are 1. But the cookbook also tells you how many experience points you get for making certain items (although I think you have to click on the 'spoiler' and it shows the menu you see). For me doneness experience points are better.

Look at the cookbook... it's game changing & very helpful.

I don't care if my neighbor's tipping rate is zero so long as responding/accepting material requests, gifting goal parts during a goal & usable parts during non-goal times.

Not stressful

My question.. I love the cookbook with all the information it gives.

Is there something similar that lists all the goals you should go through from level 1 to 99...

I have some new players & I want to gift them pays they will need because I know at some point it's the french battle and they will have to make the brick oven. Basically, there are standard goals everyone has to go through. Is there a list of the goals? Is it complete where it lays out what happens what parts you need & what they recieve once they accomplish the goal & what level each goal should pop-up.

I know people can skip goals. I just thought something like this would help.

Thank you!

Not stressful