Page 168 of 171 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171 LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1701

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyTania View Post
    Hi. I'm planning to build a few rose ovens now that they are available again. Am I okay to build them and request parts even after the end of the mini goal or do I have to complete them before the end of the goal?
    Once you've purchased an appliance, you will own it forever so you can take as long as you like to build it.

I'm not sure how new you are to the game so I'll include a few things to consider before purchasing a bunch of them. Feel free to ignore them if they're things you already know, lol.

One thing to keep in mind is that until it's fully built, the appliance(s) will have to remain on your board. You can't store an appliance until it's fully built so even without being usable, it will count toward the appliances you can have out at once. (For example, if you have 15 appliance slots open and purchase 5 Rose Ovens, the incomplete appliances will take five slots leaving only 10 open for fully built appliances to use for actual cooking.)

The other thing to keep in mind is that you'll need to unlock all 3 new recipes before the current goal ends (12 Feb) or they will remain locked indefinitely. In that same vein, if you've missed the previous releases of the Rose Oven some recipes will remain locked to you. With the newest goal the Rose Oven now has 12 recipes, half of which are goal-locked and half of which should be open to anyone.

If you've not used it before, there's a link to the Recipe Guide in my signature below that you may find helpful. It tracks every recipe and appliance in the game and which items are goal locked. That way players can know how many recipes they can access before purchasing an appliance. Hope this helps get you started

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Once you've purchased an appliance, you will own it forever so you can take as long as you like to build it.

I'm not sure how new you are to the game so I'll include a few things to consider before purchasing a bunch of them. Feel free to ignore them if they're things you already know, lol.

One thing to keep in mind is that until it's fully built, the appliance(s) will have to remain on your board. You can't store an appliance until it's fully built so even without being usable, it will count toward the appliances you can have out at once. (For example, if you have 15 appliance slots open and purchase 5 Rose Ovens, the incomplete appliances will take five slots leaving only 10 open for fully built appliances to use for actual cooking.)

The other thing to keep in mind is that you'll need to unlock all 3 new recipes before the current goal ends (12 Feb) or they will remain locked indefinitely. In that same vein, if you've missed the previous releases of the Rose Oven some recipes will remain locked to you. With the newest goal the Rose Oven now has 12 recipes, half of which are goal-locked and half of which should be open to anyone.

If you've not used it before, there's a link to the Recipe Guide in my signature below that you may find helpful. It tracks every recipe and appliance in the game and which items are goal locked. That way players can know how many recipes they can access before purchasing an appliance. Hope this helps get you started
    Hi Annira, I'm fairly new to the game (one year now) but thanks to mostly you I know all the above mentioned - thank you for going through that for me!

PS: I consult your Recipe Guide on a weekly basis as I'm currently building all the available appliances before the spring sale

New Resident
    Hello May I asked some dumb question ?
    So as my pink bakery go along the way. I struggling to find cute counter for decor purpose but right now my finance is not on good term with me after the recent 14d goal. I want so badly to redecor my bakery with the Heartsy countertop. Can I asked that if it's on sale right now and I'm not buying it in the time limit, does it ditch me after the sale and disappear or will it stay on the market?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieu258 View Post
    Hello May I asked some dumb question ?
    So as my pink bakery go along the way. I struggling to find cute counter for decor purpose but right now my finance is not on good term with me after the recent 14d goal. I want so badly to redecor my bakery with the Heartsy countertop. Can I asked that if it's on sale right now and I'm not buying it in the time limit, does it ditch me after the sale and disappear or will it stay on the market?
    Sadly, I'm 99% sure that the Heartsy Countertop was previously removed from the market so it's currently relisted only for the duration of the sale.

New Resident
    Sadly, I'm 99% sure that the Heartsy Countertop was previously removed from the market so it's currently relisted only for the duration of the sale.
    Thanks you Anniras.

Executive Chef
    I know they do gem sales. but do they ever do GEM with GIFT sales?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    I know they do gem sales. but do they ever do GEM with GIFT sales?
    Many moons ago in 2011 they did. This later transitioned into certain decos being released randomly for a limited time gem purchase in our markets. In recent history, however, the closest I've seen is the rarely offered Value Pack that gives gems and a deco/appliance instead of the standard 14 day goal VP Offer of parts and deco.

As a long time player I only get these gem VPs when they're offered during specific sales like Black Friday but I feel like the new sale structure has done away with those as well so I can't recall seeing them since 2021, maybe?

I've seen scattered reports from newer players over the past few years that they seem to get VPs with decos outside of sales and goals fairly frequently. They're usually lower priced and offer decos mostly. Of course, like all things s8 these offers could be entirely random like the gem discounts themselves, I've not gathered enough data to confirm one way or the other, lol.

I have been playing this game for many years. Will they ever bring back the Gem dispenser? I feel lucky to have 3 of them from long ago

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetlife007 View Post
    I have been playing this game for many years. Will they ever bring back the Gem dispenser? I feel lucky to have 3 of them from long ago
    The Gem Dispensers were a great idea but they proved to be controversial in the end so I don't think it's likely they'll return.

At least, not until they're able to either make it available to Android players or they can find an alternative to offer to those players in lieu of the Gem Dispenser.

The Gem Dispensers were a great idea but they proved to be controversial in the end so I don't think it's likely they'll return.

At least, not until they're able to either make it available to Android players or they can find an alternative to offer to those players in lieu of the Gem Dispenser.
    Controversial in what way? ��