Page 166 of 170 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    Thank you Anniras.

New Resident
    Hi everyone! Does anybody know how do you block someone who hasn?t posted on my wall? There?s a person who keeps on adding me (I think they have written down my ID), even though i?ve declined her request multiple times now. She doesn?t write on my wall nor tip so it looks like she doesn?t even visit my bakery nor read my wall.

The reason why i?m declining the request is because i?m a goal-player and i prefer my neighbors who are the same (or at least not finicky/ reactive if i make a mistake in gifting) so that it?d be easier to gift everyone?i have a life outside of the game after all and i can?t keep track of everyone?s request😅.

This person has said on her wall that she?s not a goal-player and she sounds like very strict on the gifts she receives. So it makes me think this kind of neighbor takes the game very, very, very seriously (if you know what i mean) and i don?t need that kind of drama on a game lol. Also, it makes me uneasy that she?s very strict with her gift preferences, but doesn?t have the time to read other people?s wall. I wrote my ID on my wall but i clearly stated that i only accept goal-players.

It?s kinda frustrating now that she always adds me over and over again, without even saying ?hi? on my wall nor silently tipping. It kinda looks like trolling at this point. I know it shouldn?t be a big deal but it just kinda ruins my gaming experience😔

Pls let me know how i can block her. Tysm in advance!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kattocafe View Post
    Hi everyone! Does anybody know how do you block someone who hasn?t posted on my wall? There?s a person who keeps on adding me (I think they have written down my ID), even though i?ve declined her request multiple times now. She doesn?t write on my wall nor tip so it looks like she doesn?t even visit my bakery nor read my wall.

The reason why i?m declining the request is because i?m a goal-player and i prefer my neighbors who are the same (or at least not finicky/ reactive if i make a mistake in gifting) so that it?d be easier to gift everyone?i have a life outside of the game after all and i can?t keep track of everyone?s request��.

This person has said on her wall that she?s not a goal-player and she sounds like very strict on the gifts she receives. So it makes me think this kind of neighbor takes the game very, very, very seriously (if you know what i mean) and i don?t need that kind of drama on a game lol. Also, it makes me uneasy that she?s very strict with her gift preferences, but doesn?t have the time to read other people?s wall. I wrote my ID on my wall but i clearly stated that i only accept goal-players.

It?s kinda frustrating now that she always adds me over and over again, without even saying ?hi? on my wall nor silently tipping. It kinda looks like trolling at this point. I know it shouldn?t be a big deal but it just kinda ruins my gaming experience��

Pls let me know how i can block her. Tysm in advance!
    You might want to try opening a ticket with the team here and asking for their help. I know they can block players for those that don't have the block option so it seems your request shouldn't be out of the realms of possibility.

New Resident
    I?d like to buy gems on bakery story but when I did on fashion story my 10 free gems a day stopped. Will this happen on bakery story? Thanks in advance for replies ☺️

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ellsmaix View Post
    I?d like to buy gems on bakery story but when I did on fashion story my 10 free gems a day stopped. Will this happen on bakery story? Thanks in advance for replies ☺️
    The official company response about the gem videos is usually something along the lines of "the videos are a promotional offer that can disappear at any time." Which basically means not everyone gets the videos and those that do may see them come and go without warning.

I've never had the offer for free gems but players have reported that, like you, they think their videos stopped after purchasing gems while other players haven't had an issue. I can't say for certain what will happen when you purchase gems but there is a thread on the subject HERE that you may want to skim through before deciding. Sorry I couldn't be more absolute but I hope this helps you decide

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You might want to try opening a ticket with the team here and asking for their help. I know they can block players for those that don't have the block option so it seems your request shouldn't be out of the realms of possibility.
    Thanks always, Annira!

Rhino Keeper
    What parts are needed to build the easy oven? I tried to find a link of appliances, and the parts needed to complete them, but I could not find it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaPumpkins View Post
    What parts are needed to build the easy oven? I tried to find a link of appliances, and the parts needed to complete them, but I could not find it.
    Easy Oven requires 5x Gear, Wiring, Fuse, Paint.

Link to the parts guide is in my signature below and the Mods stickied the thread so it should always be in the top section of the discussion forum

New Resident
    How many neighbors do you guys have? What's the suggest number of neighbor do i need in order to play efficiently? I'm having a dilemma here that I have too many neighbors (like 120+ or so) and only selective of them tip and gift and also posting on wall + request oven part. I play by answering my wall request and posting and who gift & tips, so I need someone to help me with this neighbors thingy happening. Also If i decline the gift i received does it still counted as the gift i've got and can't have more??? Like I've read some post said that we only have like 20 gift slot and if i decline 12 of them it still counted that i accept 20 gift???

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieu258 View Post
    How many neighbors do you guys have? What's the suggest number of neighbor do i need in order to play efficiently? I'm having a dilemma here that I have too many neighbors (like 120+ or so) and only selective of them tip and gift and also posting on wall + request oven part. I play by answering my wall request and posting and who gift & tips, so I need someone to help me with this neighbors thingy happening. Also If i decline the gift i received does it still counted as the gift i've got and can't have more??? Like I've read some post said that we only have like 20 gift slot and if i decline 12 of them it still counted that i accept 20 gift???
    The perfect number of neighbors is going to vary from player to player; each player will have their own ideal number. Some prefer to keep it between 20-30 while other like to have as many as possible. I think the actual number doesn't matter as much as the type of neighbors you have.

Ideally, you'll want neighbors who have a similar playing style as you. So, if you gift from reading walls then you'll do best with neighbors who do the same whereas others will want neighbors who don't do goals but gift food daily. If you have neighbors that match your playing style it makes a big difference in the speed your gifts come in and it helps to ensure you get the gifts you prefer daily.

If you have neighbors that don't help your daily playing, there's no shame or harm in removing them from your list. I keep a note on my wall that clearly states what kind of player I am and that I only accept neighbors who are okay with that and share a similar outlook on the game. If a player adds me and then seems to have a very different expectations to my own, I'll delete them and leave a note on their wall explaining why. Usually it's something along the lines of, "It seems our playing styles are very different so I've removed myself from your list so you can find a better fit for your group." There are so many players in this game that it's all but assured each player can have their ideal neighbor group!

And if you ever find yourself in need of new neighbors, the BS Add Me thread is a great place to find new ones. You can leave your s8 information and requirements for others to find or you can go through the list to invite some to join you. Most players leave a little note detailing what they look for in a neighbor which helps players to curate their lists as they see fit.

As for the gifting.... For the most part, declined gifts do NOT count toward a player's daily gift total however, some players do have an issue where declining does count toward their totals. Those that suffer from this issue tend to be players who are very strict on what gifts you send and they usually gift/request from walls instead of mass gifting. If you're not sure if this is something that applies to your bakery you can spend a few days checking your parts after accepting/declining gifts. You should be able to see pretty easily if you're able to get your full 20 gifts even with declining some.

Sorry if this was a bit long, I tried to keep it short but I have a habit of over explaining things sometimes, lol. If there's anything you're still unclear on, please don't hesitate to post any follow up questions