Page 158 of 170 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic666 View Post
    Level 1 = 8
    Level 2 = 15
    Level 3 = 20
    Level 4 = 40
    83 servings in total, same for every recipe
    Source: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...er-each-recipe
    Adding to Atomic's excellent info:

You can also find the info in the BS Game Guide thread, for future reference

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic666 View Post
    Level 1 = 8
    Level 2 = 15
    Level 3 = 20
    Level 4 = 40
    83 servings in total, same for every recipe
    Source: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...er-each-recipe
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Adding to Atomic's excellent info:

You can also find the info in the BS Game Guide thread, for future reference
    thanks, both of you

Why is there no block button for Android ?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by peas2001 View Post
    Why is there no block button for Android ?
    Sadly, the option has never been available outside of iOS. It's most likely down to the differences of coding between the two platforms.

You can post your interest in the option in the Suggestion & Feedback Forum - the team may not reply to every post but they most definitely do read them

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sadly, the option has never been available outside of iOS. It's most likely down to the differences of coding between the two platforms.

You can post your interest in the option in the Suggestion & Feedback Forum - the team may not reply to every post but they most definitely do read them
    That is unfortunate, but thank you for the response and suggestion. Hopefully it'll be a change they can implement sometime.

New Resident
    Hi!! Sorry if this has been answered before, it's a long thread. What does it mean when someone asks you to "hold their gift" for a certain day? Just to not gift them anything? And is there a reason why someone would ask for that? Thank you )

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodo57 View Post
    Hi!! Sorry if this has been answered before, it's a long thread. What does it mean when someone asks you to "hold their gift" for a certain day? Just to not gift them anything? And is there a reason why someone would ask for that? Thank you )
    Hello and welcome to the forum! You are correct in your assumption that when a player asks you to hold their gift, they're just asking for you to not send them a gift until a later time - usually after the new goal starts. This is a very common request for players to ask of their neighbors on goal days like today. (Link to current goal calendar in my signature below - it shows what days goals are expected to start and at what time.)

If you want to finish a goal in a comfortable time frame and not overly stress about it, then it's important to be able to build the goal appliances as fast as possible which is greatly helped by getting your neighbors sending the right gifts. The parts players need to build the new goal appliances don't exist in the game until after the goals have been released which is why most players typically wait to gift their neighbors until after.

I hope I explained that well enough but if not, please don't hesitate to post any follow up questions on the matter

How do I know what gifts are goal gifts and what gifts are basic parts? Thank you in advance 🥹

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maemallows View Post
    How do I know what gifts are goal gifts and what gifts are basic parts? Thank you in advance ��
    There's no standardized list of what is considered a "Basic" part, that's just an umbrella term used for parts that are used in multiple appliances. Whereas "Goal" parts are generally only used for one specific appliance. In my signature below, you'll find a link to the Parts Guide where I've charted every part in the game and which appliances use them. You'll be able to easily find which parts are the most useful from there. Hope this helps!

How do I complete goals? 😅 How often is there a new goal and what do I do with the parts? I don?t think I?ve ever understood this concept of 1st and 2nd goal etc..