Page 153 of 170 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

What is the purpose of gifts and what do i do with them? (The items not the cakes etc)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by iseliniscool View Post
    What is the purpose of gifts and what do i do with them? (The items not the cakes etc)
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

The items considered 'Gifts' (aside from the obvious food items) are Parts used to build certain appliances - the Bakery Story Game Guide has an illustrated walkthrough that explains buying and building appliances using Parts if you're not completely sure how it works. You'll also find a section explaining the Gift and Request system which explains how the system works in general. Of course, if you're still unsure after reading it over, the forum will always be here to help clarify any details

Once you're further along in the game and buying/building appliances my signature below has links to info threads that may be helpful to you. The first is the Parts List which is a page that lists every part in the game and what appliance(s) use them. There's also the Recipe Guide which will show you exactly what recipes each appliance houses - that way you can pick and choose where to spend your coins first and which appliances you're not as interested in.

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

Farm Supplier
    The spring sale we just had that had old appliances in it was great. How often do they have sales like this? Is it seasonal?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by efoote View Post
    The spring sale we just had that had old appliances in it was great. How often do they have sales like this? Is it seasonal?
    For the past year or so, the sales have been a bit different than in years past so there's really no predicting how things will be in the future.

That said, we've been getting a sale every Friday that will list at least two Echo appliances and a few other items as well. We've also been getting the typical sales for each major US holiday and season and as you would expect, those sales include a bunch of items connected to the specific holiday/season in question. We also usually get a Black Friday sale that has varied wildly over the years: one year we literally had six items listed and other years there were dozens so it's a toss up!

Lastly, there's the larger sales, like the Spring Sale that you mentioned. Those are pretty rare but we typically see them a few (2-3) times a year. If I had to guess, I would think we'd see one in August for Back to School since that's been the trend for the last few years. I will point out that the last Spring Sale was the first time we've seen the Echo appliances listed at a discount so I can't say if that will ever happen again or how frequently if it does. Also, we usually don't see that many non-gem appliances listed either, that was another first in all my years playing - it really was a unique sale!

Rhino Keeper
    Which tables and chairs were released with the Coup Counters in the On the Open Road - 15 Day Goal - 2018 Mar. 27? Also, were there counters released with the Time Table and Time Stool in 2011, the Chocolate Box Table and Truffle Chair, and the Balloon Table and Cloud Puff chair? Unfortunately a lot of the pictures from the old posts don't show anymore. I'm trying to create an updated list of the Tables and Chairs that also include the Counters. Thanks!
    Last edited by DanaPumpkins; 05-27-23 at 08:56 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaPumpkins View Post
    Which tables and chairs were released with the Coup Counters in the On the Open Road - 15 Day Goal - 2018 Mar. 27? Also, were there counters released with the Time Table and Time Stool in 2011, the Chocolate Box Table and Truffle Chair, and the Balloon Table and Cloud Puff chair? Unfortunately a lot of the pictures from the old posts don't show anymore. I'm trying to create an updated list of the Tables and Chairs that also include the Counters. Thanks!
    March 27, 2018 = Engine Table and Sedan Seat with the Coup Counters

December 30, 2011 update = no counters with Time Time/Chair

January 20, 2012 = Chocolate Counter released along with the Chocolate Box Table and Truffle Chairs

June 10, 2015 = no counters for Balloon Table and Cloud Puff stool

There is an old update list that spans from 2010 to 2018 that you might find useful in your future chart making.

I have vacation coming up in a few weeks and I plan to set aside some time to add links to the Table/Chair set chart that will take you to their release threads and finally get the images added. Now that you mention it, I'm toying with the idea of adding a counter list to the chart as well. I'll have to look over my inventory charts and see how many releases had complete sets and whether or not it would alter the entire look of the chart or not. Hmmm... you've given me lots to ponder this week

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    March 27, 2018 = Engine Table and Sedan Seat with the Coup Counters

December 30, 2011 update = no counters with Time Time/Chair

January 20, 2012 = Chocolate Counter released along with the Chocolate Box Table and Truffle Chairs

June 10, 2015 = no counters for Balloon Table and Cloud Puff stool

There is an old update list that spans from 2010 to 2018 that you might find useful in your future chart making.

I have vacation coming up in a few weeks and I plan to set aside some time to add links to the Table/Chair set chart that will take you to their release threads and finally get the images added. Now that you mention it, I'm toying with the idea of adding a counter list to the chart as well. I'll have to look over my inventory charts and see how many releases had complete sets and whether or not it would alter the entire look of the chart or not. Hmmm... you've given me lots to ponder this week
    Thank you SO much! I've been pouring through old Goal and Update posts trying to find the counters that match the table and chair sets. One item from some sets of the really old tables/chairs/counters still show as goal locked for me weirdly. For example, I can buy the SweetCo chair and Orange Wooden Counter but the SweetCo table is locked. It's only a handful of items in RS and BS, sometimes a chair, sometimes a counter, sometimes a table, but when I first started trying to match everything and hadn't found your old lists I thought these were new items to be released in the future and didn't realize they were over a decade old. Lol I can send you my Google Sheet of what I have so far if you'd like. But I'm only about halfway done. I'm to 2018.

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you SO much! I've been pouring through old Goal and Update posts trying to find the counters that match the table and chair sets. One item from some sets of the really old tables/chairs/counters still show as goal locked for me weirdly. For example, I can buy the SweetCo chair and Orange Wooden Counter but the SweetCo table is locked. It's only a handful of items in RS and BS, sometimes a chair, sometimes a counter, sometimes a table, but when I first started trying to match everything and hadn't found your old lists I thought these were new items to be released in the future and didn't realize they were over a decade old. Lol I can send you my Google Sheet of what I have so far if you'd like. But I'm only about halfway done. I'm to 2018.
    Thanks but I already have every item in the game inventoried on my PC with the details of their release and other things I track

Converting it all to BB Code for the forum charts and getting the formatting just right is the time consuming part! Good thing I really enjoy charting or I think I'd have never started, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh Good! Having the pictures helps so much! Thank you for all you do! It keeps players like me from leaving. Yes, doing the formatting is definitely the most time consuming always. I’ve finished going through everything and I think I got most of the matches. Just wanted to verify, was the Diamond chair released by itself, and does the Ring Table go with the Moon chair and Shuttle Counter? Do you know if VanaCatu or anyone else made a similar list for RS? I’m trying to match the counters on there also. Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Oh Good! Having the pictures helps so much! Thank you for all you do! It keeps players like me from leaving. Yes, doing the formatting is definitely the most time consuming always. I’ve finished going through everything and I think I got most of the matches. Just wanted to verify, was the Diamond chair released by itself, and does the Ring Table go with the Moon chair and Shuttle Counter? Do you know if VanaCatu or anyone else made a similar list for RS? I’m trying to match the counters on there also. Thank you!
    Yes, Diamond Chair was a solo release and the Ring Table, Moon Chair, Shuttle Counter are a set.

As far as I know, the update list for RS is much smaller and more sporadic - but here's the link, it's still a pretty great resource even if it's not exactly the same as the BS version.