Page 151 of 170 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Farm Supplier
    More neighbour dilemma (sorry!)

Is it seen as well...beginner like to have an uncountable amount of neighbours and still want more. I'm currently on lvl 57 and for every neighbor I delete, I add a new one. Is it still seen as somewhat better to friend as many people as you like, or should my neighbour list be more "exclusive'?

Thanks , i spend the whole day to change my layout . Hope it works

Farm Supplier
    Annoying community member

I went to a beginners bakery and tipped them but said I could not add as neighbour (as in I didn't want to)
    Then the bakery I tipped went to my bakery and asked me why I said I wasn't friending them. I don't want to give an explanation for my decline, but I don't want to seem rude either, should I reply and tell them why or should I ignore it (personally I want to ignore it but I need some help )?
    P.S They did a similar thing with a level 99, asking them why they didn't friend, and also then I friended a lvl 10 bakery, the person who asked was lvl 13, but even beginners usually don't act that strange and get upset if you don't friend them
    I feel like this person is a clueless, stupid 8 year old at the most...
    Last edited by 763862; 04-30-23 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Wrong gender pronoun ( I accidentally put "she" instead of " them"

Just tell them you have enough neighbours currently and don't need more/cannot tend to more neighbors. Most of the time people are satisfied with that answer and won't bother anymore.

Farm Supplier
    Hi my internet is good but the game says I don't have any...

Fashion Designer
    there's maintenance rn? there's no notice beforehand like usual...

They should keep food from spoiling when they perform maintenance.
    -peevarus

*accepting new neighbors in BS & RS. I play daily and answer all iOS requests, but I don't visit daily.

Can anyone let me know where you can get the blossom topiary ?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by peas2001 View Post
    Can anyone let me know where you can get the blossom topiary ?
    Sorry, but the Blossom Topiary has been removed from our Markets so it's unavailable for purchase until the next time it's relisted in a sale.

Where do I go to ask if they can move goal locked recipes to the back of the list? Can I sort them somehow myself?