Page 150 of 170 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Farm Supplier
    Removing Neighbors ❌❌❌❌

I have some 320 neighbors currently. I do want to get rid of some inactive neighbors but I don't want to be unfriending too many. Can someone give me an amount of neighbours to remove that isn't a huge amount of them (the neighbors I unfriend are inactive, but I feel really guilty when I do it, and I haven't unfriended some inactive neighbours because of that feeling of guilt if I do)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 763862 View Post
    Removing Neighbors ❌❌❌❌

I have some 320 neighbors currently. I do want to get rid of some inactive neighbors but I don't want to be unfriending too many. Can someone give me an amount of neighbours to remove that isn't a huge amount of them (the neighbors I unfriend are inactive, but I feel really guilty when I do it, and I haven't unfriended some inactive neighbours because of that feeling of guilt if I do)
    Everyone has their own ideas as to what the perfect/best amount of neighbors is based on what their priorities are in playing. So, this is really something that only you can determine. Currently, my limit is 100 neighbors but in truth, I think I could probably thin that out again since it seems more have gone inactive recently.

Like you, I too, feel badly when I remove neighbors but I've found that by notifying them it's not so bad. What I do is when I go through my list is this: if a player seems inactive, I leave a message informing them that I'm going through my neighbor list and ask if they're still active. After two weeks if I don't get a response and still see no activity in their bakery, I leave another note telling them that I've removed them but they should feel free to add me again if/when they return to playing. This way, if they do return, they'll see the messages and understand why I had to remove them. From what I've seen in my game, this works because players understand the need to have a solid neighbor base to complete goals in a timely manner.

I've had players return after long absences and when they do, they invite me after leaving a note on my wall explaining that they've returned to playing and I add them back to my neighbors. In all my years of playing, I've only ever had to deal with one neighbor who was aggressive in their messages so I feel safe in predicting that any neighbors you remove will understand, too.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Everyone has their own ideas as to what the perfect/best amount of neighbors is based on what their priorities are in playing. So, this is really something that only you can determine. Currently, my limit is 100 neighbors but in truth, I think I could probably thin that out again since it seems more have gone inactive recently.

Like you, I too, feel badly when I remove neighbors but I've found that by notifying them it's not so bad. What I do is when I go through my list is this: if a player seems inactive, I leave a message informing them that I'm going through my neighbor list and ask if they're still active. After two weeks if I don't get a response and still see no activity in their bakery, I leave another note telling them that I've removed them but they should feel free to add me again if/when they return to playing. This way, if they do return, they'll see the messages and understand why I had to remove them. From what I've seen in my game, this works because players understand the need to have a solid neighbor base to complete goals in a timely manner.

I've had players return after long absences and when they do, they invite me after leaving a note on my wall explaining that they've returned to playing and I add them back to my neighbors. In all my years of playing, I've only ever had to deal with one neighbor who was aggressive in their messages so I feel safe in predicting that any neighbors you remove will understand, too.
    Thank you for helping 🌸🌸🌺🌺💮💮

Has this happened to anyone??

I had about 39.000 coins and the game crashed... when I re-opened the game i had 560 coins... what the ???? where did my coins go?? (i didnt buy coins with gems or anything)

What the hell?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bojovnice2 View Post
    Has this happened to anyone??

I had about 39.000 coins and the game crashed... when I re-opened the game i had 560 coins... what the ???? where did my coins go?? (i didnt buy coins with gems or anything)

What the hell?
    Sorry this happened to you.

For account problems, you can open a Support Ticket with the team who can investigate the issue.

Hi there,

Does anyone have an updated version of this?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=654323553

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyTania View Post
    Hi there,

Does anyone have an updated version of this?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=654323553
    I don't have a shareable google sheet but if you look in my signature below, you'll see a link to the Recipe Guide. The thread contains the information for every recipe in the game, where to find them, details on their release and images for both their cookbook menu and counter displays.

How to increase the sales ?

My bakery is currently flooding with foods due to the increasing goals .
    I hope my sales could increase so that my food can be consume away faster to give way for incoming goals without having to keep adding counters .

Does anyone know that by increasing the number of doors and cashier , will my sales increase ?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by happy38qiqi View Post

I hope my sales could increase so that my food can be consume away faster to give way for incoming goals without having to keep adding counters .

Does anyone know that by increasing the number of doors and cashier , will my sales increase ?
    You can get your food to sell faster or slower, depending on how you have your door/register/tables laid out. Over the years, we've found that multiple doors doesn't automatically equal extra sales as the game will only allow a certain number of customers in at one time regardless so don't feel like you need to spend extra for doors if you don't want them.

Another player was just asking about this recently in this thread; I gave a detailed response and included links that you may find helpful as well.

Farm Supplier
    I was having this problem lots of food and no sales so what I did was blocked all my doors with a register (I have three registers) and my 4th door I put a decoration table in front of and as long as I'm not on it I get the food sold fast fast. Before doing this I was setting a timer and seeing which way got me the most money the fastest lol and that to me was it. Now if I'm kn my bakery putting food out etc the food isn't getting bought but if I go to give out tips or close out of bakery story the money if coming in quick. Hope you find what works best for you. ����

Quote Originally Posted by happy38qiqi View Post

Add me if you don't do 14 day goals and will gift food/drink and like to receive food/drink. That's free money for me to make shooooot why not. 🫶🏻🫶🏻