Page 144 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The registers are found in the Tables tab of your market.
    thank you!!

New Resident
    i wonder how to do goals efficiently😢i work hard but i never get the goal decorations cuz there's no time to do the last goal parts...sometimes i just end up unlocking the last recipes.
    i wonder if there's a way to achieve goals in time so i can get a chance to unlock exclusive recipes.

New Resident
    Hello!

I have a question concerning the ad-videos to earn gems 💎 (1 gem per Ad-Video)

They haven't appeared since I bought a Value Pack one month ago...

Will the ad-videos appear again? or are they gone forever? Is there a way to get the ads-watching-opportunity back again?

thanks 🙏🏽

Talking Add Videoe To Earn Gems

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You can ask general game play questions on this thread.
    I?m wondering why I don?t receive daily ads to watch to receive free 💎 I had at the start but since levelling up they have disappeared? I have nbrs who get adds to watch daily it?s strange that not everyone is receiving this privilege? and really not fair to anyone not receiving?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bojovnice View Post
    Hello!

I have a question concerning the ad-videos to earn gems 💎 (1 gem per Ad-Video)

Will the ad-videos appear again? or are they gone forever? Is there a way to get the ads-watching-opportunity back again?

thanks 🙏🏽
    In my experience on an old bakery, once I decided to purchase with real money, my ad videos for gems were gone forever. Others I have spoken to have had the same thing happen. My understanding is that they can come and go at any time. Some do not have the option to watch ads for gems at all. BUT the ones I've talked to that have made a purchase, including myself, the ads never came back.

ETA: There is a thread "daily gem videos", if you want to search it, where you can see what others have said regarding the topic.
    Last edited by n6omiP; 01-13-23 at 03:25 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bojovnice View Post
    Hello!

I have a question concerning the ad-videos to earn gems �� (1 gem per Ad-Video)

thanks ����
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosiepuggy View Post
    I?m wondering why I don?t receive daily ads to watch to receive free �� I had at the start but since levelling up they have disappeared? I have nbrs who get adds to watch daily it?s strange that not everyone is receiving this privilege? and really not fair to anyone not receiving?
    As shared above, the gem videos are a promotional offer that can come and go without warning. For further discussion/info on the matter, you should check out the dedicated thread on the subject here.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by came1ia View Post
    i wonder how to do goals efficiently😢i work hard but i never get the goal decorations cuz there's no time to do the last goal parts...sometimes i just end up unlocking the last recipes.
    i wonder if there's a way to achieve goals in time so i can get a chance to unlock exclusive recipes.
    Unfortunately, with the way goals are set up it's pretty nearly impossible for newer players to finish without gems. Those that can finish without gems will likely be very low on coins since the goals cost so much. I'm a player who's been around for years and I often find myself struggling to finish the goals while maintaining a real life!

It's very sad to say but unless you're going to treat the game like a full time job, then it's unlikely you'll be finishing many goals until you've been playing for enough time to build up your in game resources. Until this time, a better/healthier outlook would probably be to check in on the forum when a new goal is released so you can see the pics of what the goal is going to offer.

On the day a goal is released, there will be a new thread and the first post will have all the goal info and images for players who are trying to decide if the goal is something they'd like to focus on or skip. This way you'll be able to better determine if you feel the goal is worth it or not. Keep in mind that with the current structure, it is very likely that goal content will be relisted in future sales which is a huge relief compared to the way it was for many years!

If you've been playing for long enough that you have a large store or coins (I'm talking millions), you could try using the Dump Method in the 14 day goals to build the goal appliances quickly and without having to depend on neighbors for parts. This will only work with a 14 Day Goal as it's focused on getting as many collectibles as quickly as you can to trade for goal parts. I'll add an old post of mine that explains the Dump Method below.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's totally possible without using a single gem... if you've got enough coins to waste.

Those who build lots of goal appliances quickly are most likely using the 'dump method' which is when you start a goal recipe but as soon as it starts cooking, you stop the recipe and immediately start a different recipe. Doing this means you can accumulate A LOT of collectibles in a very short time. It does take up a lot of coins in BS because the recipe cost is significantly higher than in RS but it does work.

One thing to note is that if you're using the dump method when you've only gotten the first recipe on an appliance unlocked, it works a bit differently. Since there's only one recipe that will drop collectibles, after you start cooking the recipe, you immediately store the appliance(s). Then, you place it on your board again right away and start the goal recipe before storing it again and repeating that over and over.

A way to make this a bit less painful and avoid having to scroll through dozens of pages of appliances is once you've stored your appliance is to use the goal book. Open the goal book and go to the current goal, beside the task asking you to Build 3 appliances, hit the "BUY" button which will take you directly to the needed appliance in your inventory.

Just be careful you don't tap the skip button and spend gems accidentally! Doing the dump method while on the first recipe will be more time consuming but it will still work just as effectively.

New Resident
    very useful💐thanks a lot!😘😘😘

Fashion Designer
    I haven't been able to access the forum yesterday using my cellular data. I finally able to access it today through wifi.
    It used to be fine so I don't know if this was a bug or just my connection, the strange thing is that it works just fine with other sites I was visiting even playing youtube videos just fine.
    It happened just now when I switched the wifi to my data plan because I'm gonna be travelling :/ and it kept showing the it took too long to respond page, can anyone help with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    I haven't been able to access the forum yesterday using my cellular data. I finally able to access it today through wifi.
    It used to be fine so I don't know if this was a bug or just my connection, the strange thing is that it works just fine with other sites I was visiting even playing youtube videos just fine.
    It happened just now when I switched the wifi to my data plan because I'm gonna be travelling :/ and it kept showing the it took too long to respond page, can anyone help with this?
    Omg the same thing happened to me! It was for 2 days tho. My Wi-Fi was strong as usual; browser was working fine with other sites; I cleared all my cache; tried different browsers; even tried my laptop too - the forum still didn't load. I thought it was just me. Also, I was having trouble entering the game too! It kept loading..and loading....and loading to no end. I'd have to open and close it a few times until it finally let me in. Then I couldn't delete more than 2 messages off my board without lag😫. I eventually made a ticket yesterday cause I didn't want to miss the next goal. Came home from an exam today to check if my ticket was answered yet and tried my luck to access the forum and it finally worked. Idk what happened. Like it was just unavailable for 2 days The page just won't load on anything. Started to think they just removed my country's access to the forum 💀. I really hope this doesn't happen again, especially around a new goal.
    Last edited by SyddieSweetShop; 01-16-23 at 04:26 PM.