Page 143 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxrci808 View Post
    Has anyone actually reached lvl 100
    Currently, there is no level 100 in the Story games (other than Dragon - I think?), they were designed with the intention of level 99 being the top/last level.

In the past, a few very dedicated and amazing players have gotten enough XP to reach 100 but as soon as they do, their games essentially no longer work. When this happens they have to contact the team who then have to go into the player's account and alter their XPs just to ensure they can continue to access their game.

The last time I recall seeing this happening was back in January and I think the team went and raised the XP requirements to reach level 100 even higher than it already was in order to try and prevent this from happening to as many players as possible. Keeping all that in mind, if you ever find yourself getting within a few hundred points of reach level 100, you'll likely have to contact the team to try and prevent the level 100 glitch from closing your game.

New Resident
    I checked the master guide for crates but I cannot find info about the “Holiday Box” crate and the “Holiday Present” crate…am I just not seeing it? I only see info about “Holiday Gift” crate

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsWJr View Post
    I checked the master guide for crates but I cannot find info about the ?Holiday Box? crate and the ?Holiday Present? crate?am I just not seeing it? I only see info about ?Holiday Gift? crate
    The Holiday Box is the Holiday Gift Box 2010 and the Holiday Present is Christmas Present 2012.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsWJr View Post
    I checked the master guide for crates but I cannot find info about the “Holiday Box” crate and the “Holiday Present” crate…am I just not seeing it? I only see info about “Holiday Gift” crate
    As posted above, the name has been changed - you can see the current sale thread here for full details on the names of the holiday crates and their content.

New Resident
    Will storm8 unlock recipes that are on the white oven for example love muffin?

Farm Supplier
    The land of the platypus and Vegemite sandwich
    How many points are actually required to reach Level 100?

Farm Supplier
    The land of the platypus and Vegemite sandwich
    Mxrci808,
    I have Love Muffin unlocked. Maybe it depends on your level?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by staffygirl View Post
    Mxrci808,
    I have Love Muffin unlocked. Maybe it depends on your level?
    Unless you played the 2012 Valentine's Day goal and unlocked it, the recipe will remain locked. Though, it's not out of the realm of possibility that the team could relist it at some point in the future.

New Resident
    i wonder where i can get a second cash register... i couldn't find it in floor decorations😢

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by came1ia View Post
    i wonder where i can get a second cash register... i couldn't find it in floor decorations��
    The registers are found in the Tables tab of your market.