Page 141 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Fashion Designer
    I was doing some reading on gifting and came across some sites and posts that mentioned some confusing info. Basically it was stated that if you accept x amount of gifts at a certain time during the day, you can only accept that amount again at the same time the next day. Meaning those gifts slots will open up again 24 hours after you?ve accepted the gift.

Example:

Accept 5 gifts at 8 am
    Accept 6 gifts at 1 pm
    Accept 9 gifts at 4 pm

The 9 gifts you accepted at 4 pm will not free up 9 available gift spots until 4 pm the next day.

My understanding was that after each reset, you can accept 20 gifts at any time. Is this not the case? I?m a long time player but coming across this info was confusing.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    I was doing some reading on gifting and came across some sites and posts that mentioned some confusing info. Basically it was stated that if you accept x amount of gifts at a certain time during the day, you can only accept that amount again at the same time the next day. Meaning those gifts slots will open up again 24 hours after you?ve accepted the gift.

Example:

Accept 5 gifts at 8 am
    Accept 6 gifts at 1 pm
    Accept 9 gifts at 4 pm

The 9 gifts you accepted at 4 pm will not free up 9 available gift spots until 4 pm the next day.

My understanding was that after each reset, you can accept 20 gifts at any time. Is this not the case? I?m a long time player but coming across this info was confusing.
    The official explanation on gifting is that in every 24 hours of a game day, each player can accept 20 gifts and receive 20 request fills from their friends. These gifts will show up in your game depending on when your neighbors send them to you and if you decline a gift, the system will simply discard it and show you the next gift sent to you until you fill your daily limit.

Widespread anecdotal evidence from players agrees on the generalities of that official statement but some disagree on the finer points of accepting gifts.

From what I've seen/read, the largest portion of players experience the gifting system exactly as it was intended without any issues. However, there is a smaller portion of players that have found if/when they decline a gift, they then do not receive a replacement so they basically cannot decline gifts. If you read around in the bugs forum, I'm sure you'll find a lot of posts stating basically this same thing.

It sounds to me like you've found another subset of players who feel they have a very specific issue with the gifting system and your post is outlining the anecdotal evidence they've gathered themselves. I've read posts over the years that players find their free gem videos/daily goals in various s8 games show up on a 24 hour rotation like your post outlines rather than daily at a set time. With this in mind, it's not a far leap for someone to apply this to the gifting system but I've never seen any official word on this so it's likely another anecdotal explanation of what players are seeing in their games.

If you feel like this best explains your personal playing experience, then there's no reason not to use that system as a way to help plan for your goals - it's not like it would hurt anything to try. But, if you haven't noticed any issues with your gifting/receiving this far in your playing then I don't think it's anything you'll have to worry about.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The official explanation on gifting is that in every 24 hours of a game day, each player can accept 20 gifts and receive 20 request fills from their friends. These gifts will show up in your game depending on when your neighbors send them to you and if you decline a gift, the system will simply discard it and show you the next gift sent to you until you fill your daily limit.

Widespread anecdotal evidence from players agrees on the generalities of that official statement but some disagree on the finer points of accepting gifts.

From what I've seen/read, the largest portion of players experience the gifting system exactly as it was intended without any issues. However, there is a smaller portion of players that have found if/when they decline a gift, they then do not receive a replacement so they basically cannot decline gifts. If you read around in the bugs forum, I'm sure you'll find a lot of posts stating basically this same thing.

It sounds to me like you've found another subset of players who feel they have a very specific issue with the gifting system and your post is outlining the anecdotal evidence they've gathered themselves. If you feel like this best explains your personal playing experience, then there's no reason not to use that system as a way to help plan for your goals - it's not like it would hurt anything to try. But, if you haven't noticed any issues with your gifting/receiving this far in your playing then I don't think it's anything you'll have to worry about.
    Here and there, I do experience issues with declining a gift not freeing up another spot but not always. I also experience issues with not accepting 20 gifts (& not declining any) but being full.

I?ve just been more concerned now as I?ve been losing more neighbors who play at reset. I?m used to maxing my gifts at reset but with less neighbors I started getting worried that if I accepted other gifts later in the day, that after the next reset, if more people did try to gift earlier that it wouldn?t come through. After reading about others having to ?time? their gifts because they have to wait 24 hours from when they last accepted a gift, I started to panic.

New Resident
    New goal today, where is the candy corn muffin?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pvilla98 View Post
    New goal today, where is the candy corn muffin?
    Full goal details can be found in goal thread here.

New Resident
    I have a question about Sparkling Cider recipe. It says only 13 days left in the drink mixer? Is that recipe being retired?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LuhansLittleCupcake View Post
    I have a question about Sparkling Cider recipe. It says only 13 days left in the drink mixer? Is that recipe being retired?
    I think it's just to make the recipe easier for players to find during the goal. To make sure, I've asked a Mod who, in turn, has sent the question off to the team.

When the team responds, I'll update the info post in the current goal thread here so be sure to check that periodically.

The candy corn muffins aren?t working right. I just finished baking them and they just disappear and don?t show that I?ve baked them.

I was about to ask about the muffins too, I finished baking the 1st ones and when I tried to place the following ones, they were gone o.o glad to know that I'm not the only one but it's so sad that there's a new bug this time TT..TT

Same problem. After 1rst task the Candy corn muffins disappeared from the oven's recipes. It's annoying that you can't progress with the tasks!
    .................Well, I have found the recipe in the Easy oven.....
    .......I just hope, it will work.......
    Last edited by Paradicsom7; 10-19-22 at 12:48 PM.