Page 109 of 170 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sghsdchi View Post
    So what if I have over 100 neighbors? Will I get all the gifts they send me?
    No, as you only can receive 20 gifts per day. Same with requests.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

New Resident
    Thank you

What time will this current goal end? My last Florist Cookies will be done on June 4th at 9 AM EST, do you think that will be okay?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RatatatBakery View Post
    What time will this current goal end? My last Florist Cookies will be done on June 4th at 9 AM EST, do you think that will be okay?
    Yes, you should be fine. For future reference: the first post of the goal thread includes end times: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-21-(15-Days)

Oh, thank you so much!

New Resident
    When will be the next sale?
    And is it going to be 50% off for the crates?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by q8abo0od View Post
    When will be the next sale?
    And is it going to be 50% off for the crates?
    We usually don't hear about sales before they happen other than the Black Friday sale and on the off-chance that we do hear about them, we never know what items will be on offer.

This is a dumb question but what's the deal with the Sonic Victorian Oven? Is it really 25 diamonds for an oven with only one recipe? I am so disappointed...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RatatatBakery View Post
    This is a dumb question but what's the deal with the Sonic Victorian Oven? Is it really 25 diamonds for an oven with only one recipe? I am so disappointed...
    There was a small time frame where every new goal would offer a sonic version of the appliances. It didn't last long because (in my opinion) players didn't really think the decreased cook times helped enough with goals to justify the 25 gems.

If you didn't participate in the goals and unlock all the recipes then your best bet would be to purchase the regular versions of the appliances to access the singular unlocked recipe - the same holds true for other sonic goal appliances.

New Resident
    Does anyone know when they will bring the next special offer where you can buy coins + 50 gems + an item of decoration ?