Page 139 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1697

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Autumn Gift mystery box

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Do you happen to recall the exact name of the box in question or when it was released?
    Hi AnnirasSweets,
    Thank you for all you have done for your fellow players!
    It was called the Autumn Gift mystery box and it came out just before Sept 16 when I asked my original question. I took a gamble and got a maple couch which I am happy about.
    Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjibear666 View Post
    Hi AnnirasSweets,
    Thank you for all you have done for your fellow players!
    It was called the Autumn Gift mystery box and it came out just before Sept 16 when I asked my original question. I took a gamble and got a maple couch which I am happy about.
    Thank you!
    If the prize you won was called a Maple Bench and looked like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maple Bench.PNG 
Views:	12 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	65071

Then I think the box you're looking for was a clone of the RS mystery box of the same name - the team has been swapping boxes and back and forth recently so it's my best guess. When the team does a swap like this, the items remain the same so the info should be accurate. I missed this box release entirely so don't hold me to any specifics, lol.

If this is what you're looking for, you can find the full details and images for that box here on the RS Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If the prize you won was called a Maple Bench and looked like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maple Bench.PNG 
Views:	12 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	65071

Then I think the box you're looking for was a clone of the RS mystery box of the same name - the team has been swapping boxes and back and forth recently so it's my best guess. When the team does a swap like this, the items remain the same so the info should be accurate. I missed this box release entirely so don't hold me to any specifics, lol.

If this is what you're looking for, you can find the full details and images for that box here on the RS Forum.
    Yes this is it! Thank you so much for helping to satisfy my curiosity. It seemed a mix of items I already had with some I had never seen so makes sense it came from RS.

How do I unlock Jam Sessions? Thanks in advance.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by greendragon004 View Post
    How do I unlock Jam Sessions? Thanks in advance.
    Jam Session is the final goal prize given for completing the current 14 day goal. Full details can be found in the goal thread here.

I have a question on Bakery Story and how good counters are used. So?.I had a really nice counter with the food item, Macaron trays on them. I keep baking the macaron trays to accumulate about 20k because I wanted the food to remain on this counter. However, I noticed that even though I had thousands of macaron trays on this counter, for some reason the macaron trays were moved to a different counter. Any idea how this happens? It?s the second time this has happened and it?s super frustrating! If I put food on a specific counter, shouldn?t it stay on that counter until the food runs out?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by victoria7283 View Post
    I have a question on Bakery Story and how good counters are used. So?.I had a really nice counter with the food item, Macaron trays on them. I keep baking the macaron trays to accumulate about 20k because I wanted the food to remain on this counter. However, I noticed that even though I had thousands of macaron trays on this counter, for some reason the macaron trays were moved to a different counter. Any idea how this happens? It?s the second time this has happened and it?s super frustrating! If I put food on a specific counter, shouldn?t it stay on that counter until the food runs out?
    If you have the same recipe on multiple counters, the game will automatically condense them all to a single counter in order to free up space when a new recipe is served.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by victoria7283 View Post
    If you want to make sure your food stays on a specific counter, you need to put away any other empty counters once all the food is gone. Anything you serve will go to an empty counter (even food you have previously served and still have on another counter). When a new recipe is served, as Annira said, it will condense all duplicate food to one counter to free up space.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Executive Chef
    What’s the schedule for goals during the rest of the year?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    What’s the schedule for goals during the rest of the year?
    When the 5 day goal deviated pattern on the Sept. 22, it made me worry the pattern wasn't as steady as I first thought it was. So now I'm waiting to see if the goals turn up when expected this coming week. If they do, then I'll go ahead and create a new speculation calendar for the rest of the year.