Thread: Goal schedule change

New Resident

Goal schedule change

So will the new goal changes with only half the goals as before be continuing the rest of the year? I?ve been playing since 2012 & took a long break because the game was just too slow-paced to keep my attention. When I returned a few months ago I was happy to see more action, more frequently. But it looks like it is gonna be slow again?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chulies32 View Post
    So will the new goal changes with only half the goals as before be continuing the rest of the year? I?ve been playing since 2012 & took a long break because the game was just too slow-paced to keep my attention. When I returned a few months ago I was happy to see more action, more frequently. But it looks like it is gonna be slow again?
    We never know how things will be in the future and it's always a possibility that the goal schedule can change at any time without notice.

That said, the current goal cycle has remained steady since the last change in Sept. of 2022 (spec. calendar in my signature below). The current set up is: 5 Day goal every Wednesday, 14 day goal every other Tuesday which includes the regular 9 goal steps along with a 3 part side goal and the bonus goal. In the past year we've also had two permanent goals added but it's been a while since we've seen one of those...

To be honest, most players on the forum complain that there are too many goals going at once so while not impossible, I don't think the chances are super high that the team will feel the need to add in even more goals going forward. Only time will tell, though!

If you'd like to request more goals, you can always post in the Suggestion and Feedback Forum. The team doesn't reply to posts often but they do read the forums so giving feedback is worthwhile, I think.