Quote Originally Posted by rrivera921 View Post
Hi Annira

Why do my goals keep ending midway? I just started dastardly desserts part 3 about an hour ago, and when i just checked back, it's gone, and Pumpkin Panic is now up. If it states "should end October 8," does that mean any time on october 8, without notice??

Thanks in advance.
The goals always end at the same time but I can't say for sure what time exactly it ends for any player as time zones become an issue. I'd suggest you make a note of when each goal type ends in your time zone so you'll have a better idea how to plan your goal strategy. For instance, in my area the 5 day goals end early in the day while the 15 day goals always end in the evening.

General tips on the goal timers:

The timer can always be found in the Goal Books and iOS users can also find it on the floating pink icon on the right hand of their screens. When looking in the Goal Book, the timer for any timed goals will be found in a circle to the left of the goal title. If you open your goal book and the "Progress" bubble is in the way, just leave it for a bit without touching anything and you'll see the timer.

For any s8 timed goal, the timer rounds up to the day until the last 24 hours. This means when the timer reads "15 Days Left" it really means 14 Days and X hours are left and 2 Days Left is really 1 Day and however many hours. When it gets down to the last 24 hours of the goal, the timer will stop rounding up and show you exactly how many hours or minutes are left without any major rounding.