Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Farm Supplier
    I would love to be able to unlock some of the recipes I missed out on. I suggest that they let us unlock a recipe for 1 million coins, or something like that. Some of us have millions and nothing that we can spend it on.

For the current Kitchen Master Goal , I need to make fettuccine Alfredo it says Oven , I can?t find it ?

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustdonna1964 View Post
    For the current Kitchen Master Goal , I need to make fettuccine Alfredo it says Oven , I can?t find it ?
    It is on the stove versus oven. I made a new post for it. Fettuccine Alfredo for 5 hours.

Thank you ! I finally found it ��

Omg please help me. It is driving me soooo mad that I haven't been able to finish ANY of the 14 day goals in years. I have over 30 neighbours who seem like active players, I play every day, multiple times, still it is super hard to build the ovens and finish the goals. I see many that finish days before the deadline, do you have any tips that could help?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ressssssto View Post
    Omg please help me. It is driving me soooo mad that I haven't been able to finish ANY of the 14 day goals in years. I have over 30 neighbours who seem like active players, I play every day, multiple times, still it is super hard to build the ovens and finish the goals. I see many that finish days before the deadline, do you have any tips that could help?
    - Build more appliances than the goals call for, the exact number you'll need will depend on your playing and how often you can log in during the day. I personally build 4 of the first appliance and 5 of the second and consider that to be the minimal you'd need, most players build even more!

- Have a lot of neighbors that are good about gifting the correct goal parts daily

- Don't send out too many part requests daily as this can clog up your queue and in most cases it actually lowers the chances of you getting all of your requests filled quickly

- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Use the "Dump Method" to gather extra goal collectibles to trade for goal parts as quickly as you can. (Yes, it wastes coins but I typically only use between $50-100k in BS to finish building all the appliances I want on the first day the appliance opens to me. Plus, I make those coins back within the next day so it's a temporary loss with minimal impact to my playing long term.)

That's all I can think of at the moment but if you're only going to do one thing I would say dumping recipes to build extra goal appliances is the number one thing for any player to focus on.

An additional 'tip' is to the dump method is to always have a few basic appliances serving high profit recipes whenever possible. There are several older recipes on the basic appliances that earn 6-8 coins per serving while the current goal recipes earn a meager 4 coins per serving! Despite the 14 day goals not being profitable, my bank is always increasing even with most of the recipes on my counters being from goals. So, as far as I can tell, this method works well enough

Indian themes

Hi, I would like to get the Indian ovens but they are locked. Is there still a chance that I will get quests for these items, or am I just out of luck?
    (I don't normally play events) but I would really like this

The only chance you have at getting those stoves are if they put them on sale in the distant future for gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Are there any other appliances that make Indian food/sweets recipes besides the Indian drink machine and the cast iron Kummati stove?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaPumpkins View Post
    Are there any other appliances that make Indian food/sweets recipes besides the Indian drink machine and the cast iron Kummati stove?
    The Masala stove has these:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2023-11-16 15_36_12-Window.png 
Views:	163 
Size:	200.5 KB 
ID:	71904

Name:	2023-11-16 15_36_20-Window.png 
Views:	166 
Size:	215.3 KB 
ID:	71905

Spicy Fruit Salad and Indian Chickpea Fritter are goal-locked if my memory serves.

And from the Homemade Oven:

Name:	02.png 
Views:	160 
Size:	181.2 KB 
ID:	71906

Indian Rice Pudding and Glazed Donut may be goal-locked.
    Last edited by madrobin; 11-16-23 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Added Homemade Oven recepies