Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MannaLogan View Post
    I maxed out my game back in 2015, I recently decided that I want to play again and, not remembering that I had maxed out the leveling in the game, I signed into my Storm8 account.... Now I can't sign out and I really just want to restart the game from the beginning, I don't see a reset or new restaurant option either. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but I'm still signed into Storm8. Is there a way for me to get a fresh game? Restaurant 2 isn't an option because it does not run .I either get bombarded with ads or it crashes constantly.
    I am sorry but there is not a restart option for the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

New updates

When will restaurant story have a new update

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling2 View Post
    When will restaurant story have a new update
    If you're asking when the app itself will be updated in the App Stores, the answer is that we do not know. Storm8 has a firm policy of not sharing specifics on their future plans.

Unhappy Appliance bought

Hi, I was wondering, when we buy an appliance that is not part of a goal going on now the recipes are still not available, is there a way to unlock them?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancyetchocolat View Post
    Hi, I was wondering, when we buy an appliance that is not part of a goal going on now the recipes are still not available, is there a way to unlock them?
    Sadly, unless you participated in the original goal to unlock the recipes, they will remain locked to you.

Though, there is always the chance that the appliance will be used in a future 5 Day Goal which usually unlocks the previous recipes.

There are a lot of appliances listed. Is there any point in working to build ones without needing them for a mission? Besides putting in time/something to do, of course. If so, which ones are best?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaXYZ View Post
    There are a lot of appliances listed. Is there any point in working to build ones without needing them for a mission? Besides putting in time/something to do, of course. If so, which ones are best?
    Yes! They often offer different neat recipes that basic appliances do not have. If you are looking for a lucrative appliance, I would recommend starting out with the Swedish Stove.

New Resident
    I've been doing a lot of searching to find this answer but have had no luck. Forgive me if I'm blind and have missed it:

I'm trying to build my second and third "classic oven" for the Comfy Retreat goal. In the past, I've been able to buy the appliance and then ask neigbours for help building it. However, this time, when I try to purchase the oven, I just get a message telling me that I need nuts and bolts in order to build it.

Is this a bug? Do I need to collect the parts before purchasing the appliance? If so, doesn't that prohibit me from being able to ask neighbours for help?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roven1987 View Post
    I've been doing a lot of searching to find this answer but have had no luck. Forgive me if I'm blind and have missed it:

I'm trying to build my second and third "classic oven" for the Comfy Retreat goal. In the past, I've been able to buy the appliance and then ask neigbours for help building it. However, this time, when I try to purchase the oven, I just get a message telling me that I need nuts and bolts in order to build it.

Is this a bug? Do I need to collect the parts before purchasing the appliance? If so, doesn't that prohibit me from being able to ask neighbours for help?
    You just have to make sure you're tapping toward the left side of the icon. If you tap by the hammer image then you'll get a pop up explaining what the constructible in question requires to build.

Would someone please tell me if the amount of request we receive per 24 hours has changed in RS? I believe it use to be 20/ day

Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast