Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by icag816 View Post
    Is it worth it to keep old goal stoves? Once I?ve mastered all the recipes it seems like I should just sell them. What if there are ?locked? recipes from old goals that I didn?t complete? What are the chances that the goals open again?
    It all comes down to personal preference and which aspects of the game you like to focus on.

As a collector, I never sell anything in the game simply for the fact that they may be removed from the market at some point. In regards to appliances in particular, I always keep those as well. One because there are certain recipes I'll serve after mastering because they match my current theme. And two, because every 5 Day Goal uses a previously released appliance so for I have several already built I can get a jumpstart on that goal.

Farm Supplier
    I'm returning to the game after several years and I feel like I've forgotten everything. I want more appliances, but obviously I need to level up to do that. What is the fastest way to level up? I'm trying to focus my cooking on XP versus dollar value. Anything else? Thanks!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twinmommy03 View Post
    I'm returning to the game after several years and I feel like I've forgotten everything. I want more appliances, but obviously I need to level up to do that. What is the fastest way to level up? I'm trying to focus my cooking on XP versus dollar value. Anything else? Thanks!!
    Focusing on serving high XP recipes makes the most sense to me. Though, I will admit to having been level 99 for many years so I can't rightly recall if there is a better way to gain XP quickly so take that with a gain of salt, lol.

To help your cooking endeavor, I recommend you look through the RS CookBook thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...STORY-CookBook There is a list of every basic recipe (and the goal recipes up to mid-2018) with its stats listed which you can then use to find which recipes have the highest XPs that are open for your level.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It all comes down to personal preference and which aspects of the game you like to focus on.

As a collector, I never sell anything in the game simply for the fact that they may be removed from the market at some point. In regards to appliances in particular, I always keep those as well. One because there are certain recipes I'll serve after mastering because they match my current theme. And two, because every 5 Day Goal uses a previously released appliance so for I have several already built I can get a jumpstart on that goal.
    Thank you! This is helpful. I haven?t done any 5 day goals since starting back up again, but I definitely want to and keeping the stoves would be helpful for that!

Farm Supplier

Few questions about rs

Just back to the game, i have 2 questions.
    1 how many xp required for lvl 100?
    2 what is the maximum restaurant size and how many nbr required?

Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    I suggest reading through the Game Guide, it has all of this information and more, all neatly divided into categories with links to relevant threads: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-Game-Guide

New Resident
    I have 2 Restaurant Stories but the same one is on both of my devices. How do I make the 2nd Restaurant available on the 2nd device?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyAb11 View Post
    I have 2 Restaurant Stories but the same one is on both of my devices. How do I make the 2nd Restaurant available on the 2nd device?
    This link will take you to the Game Guide that details how to transfer your game between devices: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413266

And this is a link to the Help Me Thread if you have any further questions or issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...uestion/page45

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for suggestion but that post in your link is not updated and there is no answer to my questions.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bom1972 View Post
    Thanks for suggestion but that post in your link is not updated and there is no answer to my questions.
    Using the search feature of the forum, I found the following:

1. There is no Level 100, the highest available level for RS is 99. Though the game does continue counting your XP after this point so technically making it to Level 100 is possible just very, very, very time consumer or expensive - it takes 10 million XP to go from 99 to 100. Thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ighlight=LEVEL

2. The maximum expansion at the moment is 36x39 and requires either 150 gems or $32.5 million coins and 71 neighbors (the neighbor requirement quits rising after the 25x28 expansion) though you have to purchase each expansion in order. Thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1535497

Hope this helps!